PDA

View Full Version : Juno Ocean Walk RV Resort: A+

adamdegraff
04-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Just a quick not to thank those of you who recommended Juno Ocean Walk RV Resort. It is fantastic! We'll be here for a few days if anybody want to come by and say hi.

Best,

Adam

aggies09
04-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Excuse me for my ignorance, but where is this?

adamdegraff
04-17-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry. It is in Juno Beach, FL. Very close to North Palm Beach. The park is walking distance to the beach and local restaurants/shopping. Very well kept. Beautiful place to walk. Very nice pool. Well managed. Nice folks out and about. Saw a big ol' late model Marathon roll through here earlier. It was very, very nice! POGer?

~Adam

lewpopp
04-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Adam,

Take a moment to look up Ward and Lucy Kahn in that park. they can show you all of the hot spots. We were just down there a week ago. I would come down but I am under the weather right now. I think they are in spot A-53 according to their card. They are hot shits.

04-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Hello Adam,

I new you would enjoy the park, it is really a well kept secret. Juno Beach Resort used to be a Yogi Bear Park many many years ago. It is owned by the widow of a Canadian family who started the park long long ago. As parks go in So. Florida it is arguably the best overall location within a 50 miles radius. Adam I live in Jupiter just up the road. Give me a call (561-512-6181) and we can get together.

The lots are all owned fee simple by the residents. The only down side to the park is that so many owners have opted to exchange their RV's for Park Models, too bad. There are lots of sites for sale, and many are very large. What I was considering was to purchase a Park Model and have it removed. Lets get a dozen Poggers to do the same and take over this wonderful location. One of the best So. Florida (Dog Friendly) beaches, fishing pier (great fishing), a dozen marinas, Intercostal Waterway in back, nice elevation 45' above, great breezes, view in some lots of the Ocean. If I did not live around the corner, I would spend my winters in this park. Publics shopping center within walking distance, the best restaurants, Spring baseball around the corner, the largest mall in the area a few miles.

I guess you were unaware that I work for the Juno Beach Chamber.