PDA

View Full Version : Report from Camp Prevost

Just Plain Jeff
07-25-2006, 06:32 PM
First, the facts.

I had to fix Jon's awning strap as he lets it dangle in the breeze. For that violation, he should be relieved of the Anal King alone. This should be a poll, but will let those who are interested comment about that.

We have determined that the vortex of anality with respect to Jon has reached a new level. Last evening he 'entertained' two pilots in his coach as we watched in the darkness. It appeared that he was reviewing the maintenance schedule he uses in replacing each third bulb in his rope lights. As his guests attempted to depart, he would go on, and on, and on. They were polite. Big Jerry has agreed that Jon's magnificent obsession can be measured on a scale and that was about a 19.5. Even the poor owner of the campground had to look at his polished black water piping.

As to truck4u's comment about the DD belt tensioner, Jon remarked, "Bet it wasn't a Snap-On." Posters beware, Mr. W. is leaving at 2 am to get home to get on this forum.

Jerry, well, is taking a NAP at his tent by the plane, figuring out how to get both the plane and the bus here next year. Mike is entertaining the lovely Rae and passing out T-shirts.

I have hijacked some guys wireless set up to post this message and all is good.

Good grief does it get hot in Wisconsion in the summer.

How do they keep the cheese from melting?

Tomorrow AM we are off to the UP, to Canada, through Ottawa, Montreal and back to visit Northern Command.

EOM

Jerry Winchester
07-25-2006, 11:12 PM
The funny part of all this? The wireless he hijacked was MangoMike's. Mike has his Verizon card hooked into a wireless router and Jeff was parked next door.:eek:

MangoMike
07-26-2006, 12:53 AM
http://mangomike.smugmug.com/gallery/1699163/1/84059801

Plane won't fly - no problem. Jerry just toss them in the air like a kids glider. Life is good.

It was great getting together w/ the boys (& Rae) again, we had a great time at POG2OSH. Will post some pixs later. BUt have to get back to Va to get ready to meet K & E and others at Hatteras and squeeze in a few hours of work before heading out town.

Mike

Just Plain Jeff
07-26-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm not saying anything about anything.

MM: Are you ready to come clean about your latest involvement with Law Enforcement?

Camp Prevost has been returned to its owner in more or less the condition it was found.

Thanks for a great time by all POG mini-rally attendees. And just to think that the nearly 700,000 attendees in Oshkosh got to see the Beach Boys in their coaches! And some LewPlanes too.

What a deal they got!

Jerry Winchester
07-26-2006, 07:51 PM
For all the grief the "Beach Boys" gave me for having to sleep in a tent, let's look at the facts.

The Anal Master left OSH in the Anal Vortex (his Liberty) at 2am this morning. I was sound asleep.

JPJ and Hitman Frank left around 8:30am this morning. I was eating breakfast.

MangoMike left shortly after riding down the hill to make sure the thunderstorm didn't blow us away.

I left OSH at 9:15am and got home to Houston this afternoon after stopping in McAlester, OK for lunch and fuel.

Flying time - 5:10
Fuel burned - 98 gallons

Nuff said........

Just Plain Jeff
07-26-2006, 07:55 PM
..........and we slept in air conditioned comfort and don't have to go to work at all.

Priceless.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Winchester failed to mention that he was bug food for 5 days, that he shared toilets with about 100,000 close personal friends, his air conditioning came from the breeze supplied by the hordes of flying insects, and here is the insane part he forgot to mention.

He is so envious of the comfort we had in our coaches, and the fact that his fellow pilots were walking across his plane wings to get a good look at our comfortable accomodations he is considering a logistical problem that will allow him to fly to OSH next year, while having his coach available for him. The problems is more complex than the planning that took place for D-day, and involves multiple commercial flights in addition to flying his almost plane (98 gallons) and his almost bling coach (400 gallons).

Ask him to redo his math.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-26-2006, 08:45 PM
JPJ also needs to tell the rest of the story.

The awning strap was hanging down in case the awning needed to be retracted. The winds were blowng and there were thunderstorms all around. He was partaking of the shade provided by my awning, while commenting on "analness" yet it was he who felt compelled to fold and press my awning strap before putting it away. He did not have his awning out because he just had it dry cleaned and was afraid of getting a little dust and hail on it.