PDA

View Full Version : The end of BlueBird

Alek&Lucia
04-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Secured Party Sale by

PUBLIC AUCTION

IN EXCESS OF $10 MILLION (+-) VALUATION OF FINISHED RV'S * $7 MILLION (+-) OF ALL TYPE OF PARTS * WIP* PURCHASED AND FINISHED PARTS INVENTORIES * MACHINE TOOLS * TOOLING * DIES-JIGS-FIXTURES- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES-* OFFICES * GWTN *All being offered in ((BULK ENTIRETY ONLY)) by the Secured Party in possession, the assets of and on the premises at:

COACHWORKS HOLDINGS, INC.

1 WANDERLODGE WAY .... FORT VALLEY, GEORGIA

((the FORMER BLUEBIRD plant .. 15 miles SW of Macon))

TUESDAY APRIL 21, 2009 ............ ...... 10AM EDT
INVENTORY: $7 MILLION (+-) cost inventory of all types of parts and supplies for the manufacturing of the famous BlueBird RV's .. raw materials and purchased parts, Frames, skins, DIESEL ENGINES, interior furniture’s etc .. WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIP) Including (4) RV's in various stages, lots of prepared parts ready to install etc •.. DIES-JIGS*FIXTURES-DRAWINGS- DESIGNS-PLANS- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES ETC. ..
SHOP & GARAGE EQUIPMENT: Iron worker, press brakes, shears, saws, grinders, lathes, woodworking tools, sewing machines, power lifts, RV jacks, welders, undercoating, water test unit, skin rollers, etc ...
NEW RV'S: 2009 Premier RXL, 45' with Serenity interior.. 2006 450XL 45' ... 2003 pre-owned
LXI 43' ......... 2009 Bluebird Wanderlodge 45' executive (used as demo)
RV'S LOCATED AT RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA
SERVICE VEHICLES: 2007 Ford escape..2006 Ford E-350 club van..2007 Chevy Impala..2006 Ford Taurus .. 2006 Dodge Stratus .. JLG mobile .. (2) power scissor lift units ... THESE UNITS WILL NOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY, THEY ARE ALL A PART OF THE BULK BID ....
TERMS: $100,000 Certified check to ROSEN COMPANY-WEST, the balance in full by wire transfer at the end of the sale bidding and upon immediate confirmation by the Secured Party at the end of the sale bidding.
REAL ESTATE: (NOT PART OF THE AUCTION) .. 250,000 (+-) S.F. OF BEAUTIFUL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX ON 32(+-) ACRES OF LAND, including an RV park .. NOTE: all of the air compressors, paint booths, drying booths, overhead cranes and attached fixtures to stay with the buildings .... this is just across the street from the BlueBird RV plant .... Contact Stanley H. Rosen AUCTIONEER/REALTOR 702-821-1901. .OR 216 533-7272 .. GA option license 1448 ....
FORT VALLEY, GA is in the center of the state with plenty of LABOR supply ready to go to work and build RV's or whatever ....100 MILES S OF ATLANTA .... Sale conducted by:
CALL FOR LOCATION.
INSPECTION: APRIL 19, 20 l0am to 4 pm and April 21 8am till sale time .. only QUALIFIED bidders will be allowed in the plant for inspection and the sale. See terms for qualification

garyde
04-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi Alek and Lucia. Bummer!

Gary & Peggy Stevens
04-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Especially if your a BlueBird Owner. :(

But bad times for the entire industry.

Gary S.

flyu2there
04-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Looks to me like Blue Bird spun off and sold the Wanderlodge thing to Coachwork Holdings after there emergence from bankruptcy in 2006, they emerged being owned by Cerebus (Chrysler). Cerebus chopped up Blue Bird and Wanderlodge was sold to Coachworks out of Riverside, Ca. It is Coachwork Holdings that has now tanked, Bluebird appears to be as alive and well as any business could be operating under the Chrysler veil.

04-18-2009, 11:14 AM
I think this would be a good project for Jon. I can see the new name: Jon's Wonderlodge's LLC. Move the company to the barn, cut some huge overhead and go for it, add some stainless steel, rivets a few twists and turns, take your time and you will have some fun. I would offer 10 cent on the $. I bet it will go for about 20 cents or maybe 25 cents on the $ in my opinion, of course the courts will get 50% of that.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Once it is sold in pieces, it is gone forever. It all needs to be kept intact, especially the engineering data and purchasing records. There is undoubtedly a bunch of Bluebird owned tooling with vendors that will never be included and the records relating to that will be gone if the assets are split.