PDA

View Full Version : Lot for Rent in Indio Motor Coach

Sid Tuls
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have a lot for rent in Indio,Ca. in the Motorcoach Country Club Resort? I would like to rent one for a week. It would be the week after Easter.

Ray Davis
04-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Mike Simmons and I were talking about going out to ORA Rancho CA (near Temecula) the weekend after Easter. You're only 60 minutes from there if you are out at ORA Indio.

Want to join us? Anyone else maybe interested. Talking about going out perhaps Thursday through Sunday. I think Mike is talking through Monday.

Ray

Jim Skiff
04-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Sid,

This guy (Art Engel) listed a lot there for sale.
I'm not sure if he wants to rent it out or not. You may want to contact him.

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/prevost_luxury_resort_lotAENGEL.htm

Jim

Sid Tuls
04-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks Jim, I'll send him a e-mail.

Joe Cannarozzi
04-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Sid someone on rv-online is advertizing for sale or rent at Indio.

Ray Davis
04-06-2009, 08:18 PM
You can always call the office for a site to rent. I just spent a long weekend out there, and Mike Simmons (Buster) and Ken Zittrer (Bluevost) were out there for a month.

Getting a site to rent is as easy as calling their office.

Sid, was your intent to specifically rent from a POG member?

Ray

Sid Tuls
04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey thanks Joe, that is the one across the street I've stay there a few times it's a great resort. The other one called Motorcoach Resorts you pull in and have a great view when you sitting in the bus. That's the only difference both are 4 star + resorts. Thanks for the info. I did check that one out on R-V Online I believe that there are 50 for sale at OTR and 70 @ MotorCoach Resorts. You can name your price but be careful you will own one before the days over.:eek:

Joe Cannarozzi
04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
The place looks fantastic. Beyond any conventional ratings scale.

That is a lot of real estate for sale in one spot.

Got to be getting close to the point where people start snatching this stuff up. Ya think:confused:

My kinda place:D

Sid Tuls
04-06-2009, 08:39 PM
You can always call the office for a site to rent. I just spent a long weekend out there, and Mike Simmons (Buster) and Ken Zittrer (Bluevost) were out there for a month.

Getting a site to rent is as easy as calling their office.

Sid, was your intent to specifically rent from a POG member?

Ray

Ray yes I would just as soon keep the rent in the POG group if possible :p