PDA

View Full Version : Ms. mini

Danss
03-31-2009, 05:24 PM
All right gang get it together and make your RESV. in Ms.!!

tdelorme
03-31-2009, 09:11 PM
You may need to call them several times. I tried over the weekend and again on Monday and never spoke with anyone who had knowledge of the bus group. Then today, the gal said sure she knew about our group and made the reservation. So, keep trying, there is at least one person who has the ability to get'er-done.

truk4u
04-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Dan,

We made our reservations for May while there on Tuesday. They didn't have a clue as to the POG group, but they did have your name down. I asked if they could try to put the group together as reservations are made and the lady said she would try. You may want to talk to them again or we could be spread out over the entire campground. Maybe I just talked to the wrong person.

For you old music lovers, the Coasters & Marvelettes will be there on May 15th & 16th. Tickets are 19.95 and 24.95.

King - I think you will meet your match at the Buffet, mountains of shrimp, crawfish, crab and other tasty goodies.;)

Danss
04-02-2009, 01:11 PM
I had planned to talk again to the Mgr. of Rv park in an attempt to get us together. Her name is Donna. You know how us folks in Ms. are, we are just
kind of laid back and oblivious. Glad you got signed up and enjoyed seeing you folks. Dan & Jo

rahangman
04-04-2009, 12:38 AM
What is this rally? I am putting together a trip for a couple months starting about the middle of May and could be enticed to "show" for this one. It might be a good way to start getting to know some of you persons.

Danss
04-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Definitely not an offical POG rally! Go to home page of Prevost owners group and look under rally info and you will see info on our small get together. Come on down and join us as we do a lot of nothing with not much agenda. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Dan & Jo

truk4u
04-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Dan,

I put it on the Calendar.