PDA

View Full Version : Redneck word of the day for April - OBAMA

sawdust_128
03-29-2009, 09:54 PM
According to the fine country gentlemen pictured below, the Official Redneck Word of the Day for April:rolleyes: is Obama.

Skeptically I asked them to use it in a scentence and they obliged as follows:

" I bought me two cases a beer and drank em obama self."

Oh boy!! I should have seen it rounding the turn.

jello_jeep
03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Now thats funny right there!

Jamie Bradford
03-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I am so glad I did not borrow any money from Obama......I could be fired at any time ..... Sad day when the politicians can control business!!!!!!:(:(

What comes next????????:confused:

Jamie

sawdust_128
03-31-2009, 01:41 AM
Jamie cheer up.

ACME is offering a special promotion. 55-gal drums of WHOOP-ASS, with free shipping to any politician or appointee any time between now and the 2010 interim elections. Order three or more and each shipment will include a can of crotch crawling fire ants and a box of arm pit fleas. Be sure to let them know if your recipient is invoved with the finance committees, the treasurey or the IRS as they will also automatically receive the tick and leach combo variety gift pack at no additional charge.

So Jamie, take advantage of this opportunity, be joyful and remember to spread it around.

Toy Box
03-31-2009, 07:22 PM
I thought OBAMA was short for "one big ass mistake America".

rbeecher
03-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Toy Box,

I'm gonna come by and buy you a beer for that one!

Saw you heading back to the garage with the bus a couple Sundays ago on Andrews. It's quite a sight seeing that big Liberty coming through there!

Richard Beecher
02 Marathon XLII 45
96 VOGUE XL 40

rodburtonmusic
03-31-2009, 10:46 PM
I thought OBAMA was short for "one big ass mistake America".

Now...I shouldn't laugh at that one...but that's just FUNNY STUFF! :D

sawdust_128
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Toy Box:

That one's been floating around for a while so don't think that you can get away with saying ----- You got it----

I made it up obama self.:p

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-01-2009, 04:53 AM
When Bernard, MadeOff with the money he said he did it obama self.

I heard he's going to the "pokey" where did that term ever come from. Didn't they use that a lot in the old cowboy movies? :eek:

JIM

Will Garner
04-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Jim,

I think the term "Pokey" may be an attempt to politely describe what happens when fresh meat gets sent to prison - and Bubba is waiting for his new "girlfriend!"

Later ...