PDA

View Full Version : PianaFiddle Concert Events

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Just a few pictures that I took during our introduction to Adam and Lynn of PianaFiddle Fame. Wow, what a great time we all had. Margaritas, fabulous Gumbo and hor-dourves,(sp?) and a two hour concert by Adam DeGraff and Lynn.

Truly memorable and I encourage everybody to try and make it to one of their concerts when it comes to a music center near you.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=gstevens51&target=ALBUM&id=5316119916366267505&authkey=Gv1sRgCI2VwpmJjMGzYw&feat=email

tdelorme
03-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Great shots, Gary. Looks like everyone had a great time. Well done.

Joe Cannarozzi
03-23-2009, 06:47 AM
One of those campers has the leans:eek:

Dump the air that lot is flat as a pancake:o

Sorry, can't help it

dreamchasers
03-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Gary,

I second the Great Time and Excellent entertainment we had. Lee and I certainly enjoyed ourselves and look forward to the next 'Party'. The food (Cajun Gumbo) and drinks (Margarita's) were excellent.

I also recommend Prevost Owners arrange to see Adam and Lynn of PainaFiddle team. They were clearily one of the best entertainment groups to visit Livingston.

Hector

PS - Joe, the parking lot does have a slight slope. These pictures are taken in the gentle rolling terrain of East Texas, in Livingston, Texas. But as all Prevost owners know, we always have some sort of air leak.

Hector

Loc
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
what a great time. Adam and Lynn put on a great show. What incredible talent. Add to that the spread that Lee and Hector provided and it was Nirvana in the Piney Woods. We are going to plan our next vacation for Duplichen's Lakeview RV Resort and Kountry Kitchen on Lake Livingston. I give the RV Resort two Aggies (that's two thumbs up for the Pantone 163 challenged crowd) and the chef five Michellin tires (we don't do stars in Deep East Texas).

Joe, the parking lot is deceiving - its not level at all. I leveled the coach up to handle the slope to the rear (which was too great to actually get it front to back level) and side to side. I am level side to side in the pictures. There was a more pronounced downhill slope the farther up the hill you got from JDUB and Gary's coaches.

tdelorme
03-24-2009, 08:56 PM
"Joe, the parking lot is deceiving - its not level at all. I leveled the coach up to handle the slope to the rear (which was too great to actually get it front to back level) and side to side. I am level side to side in the pictures. There was a more pronounced downhill slope the farther up the hill you got from JDUB and Gary's coaches."

Joe, what Loc is saying is that yea, his coach has lots of air leaks and he can't get it level. But, he is sticking with the parking lot story for now. As long as he shows up with the Margarita Machine functioning properly, we have all agreed to go along with anything he says.

Joe Cannarozzi
03-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Ted does he stock any Rum?:rolleyes:

Were you guys leveling up before or after the blender?