PDA

View Full Version : Parliament Visit

ajducote
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
I am in Tampa for a few days so the wife can attend a Sewing Expo in town. So I had a lot of time to kill and decided to go check out Parliament. I 'm sure glad I did. A friend of mine came along and we had a great time. Everyone we talked to was absolutely wonderful. They must really like working there, they were all happy and smiling, willing to spend whatever time needed to answer questions. They have a very nice operation.
Mark Cascio from sales gave us the grand tour of the whole operation.
Mike in Service answered all my questions.
Dan Hartley in parts was very pleasant and I spent a few dollars with him.
Of course Rick May was wonderful. ( He was at the TGO POG rally)
Ken Roberston had not gotten back form the FMCA Rally in Perry Ga so I missed seeing him.

All together we spent about 4 hours there and really came away impressed by everyone we talked to and of course the beautiful coaches we looked at that they build there on site.

Joe Cannarozzi
03-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Andre no sewing classes:confused:

Didn't we have a discussion on the easy way to replace the dash blowers. I need to replace mine and the one closer to the driver is buried. Didn't you say it was easier accessed out the bottom?

ajducote
03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Joe,

Drop the front bumper, lay on your back, look up and you should see 2 or 4 large bolts that hold the heater box in place. Remove the bolts and drain tube and you should have enough slack in the heater hoses to move the box toward the door and get enough room to work.

Joe Cannarozzi
03-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Thank you, I am going to replace both of them.