PDA

View Full Version : Liberty C232

omahajim
07-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Hey all

Just joined POG, looking for a first coach. You've probably seen me over on the other board.

May not be ready to buy for a few months yet, but currently looking at a couple in my price range. Any opinions on C232 (89 Liberty) from the p-s.com used coaches listing?

I won't get an opportunity to get out on the road to start actually looking at coaches for a bit yet, so wondering if anyone has specific knowledge of this coach.

Thanks
Jim

edit: sorry, probably should have posted in "Target Practice". But oh well, it's here(mod, feel free to move??). There's a newb for ya!

dalej
07-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Hi Jim, finally someone else from Nebraska on this site! Everyone here on this site knows exactly how you are feeling. We all wish we could go as a group to help you look at different coaches (but not buy).

The best of luck:)

Just Plain Jeff
07-21-2006, 08:26 AM
We saw this coach at Parliament! This is a great example of simple, quality coach-building. It, from memory, appeared to be a clean straightforward coach. The mileage is just about right for the age and if you can make sure it is PDI'd to the 'T' you would get a coach that would be at the right price and last for a long time, properly maintained.

We especially liked the nice clean lines on the inside and it is a 'bright' coach with the light colored Vitricor.

You've got a good eye!

truk4u
07-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Welcome aboard Jim, MPD is curable and your heading in the right direction.:D

Just Plain Jeff
07-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom!

We all know that MPD is not 'curable.' It is a terminal condition and that the ongoing treatment is as follows:

Join POG, buy a bus and have fun!

Stage II MPD is, "Hey, babe, did you see that Prevost..." or at a lot, or on the internet, "Hey check this out. Remember how you wanted (fill in the blanks)....."

Ray Davis
07-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Not curable! That's un understatement! I've only owned my coach for 8 months, and already I catch myself saying "when I get my NEXT coach" ....

Jeesh! :eek:

Coloradobus
07-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Curable??? No, not quite! Managable, yes, by buying a coach, or two, or three.
We are on our 3rd. This ONE is supposed to be it??? Right now, we are at peak height in the garage with our Girard-less Awning "H". Either, we raise the roof or dig out the floor, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon!:D :eek: Ooh, now I said!:D