PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Experience at Millennium

grantracy
02-27-2009, 09:09 AM
I have generally had bad experiences at the various facilities I take my coach to for service. One of our members( can I mention your name here Jon?) recommended I give Millennium a try. In any event I made an appointment gave them a list that was prioritized by level of importance with the understanding we had to be out of the facility by the same day. Brian the svc.mgr ( I think) was personally involved ,got evrything done on my list except the flat screen and polishing the granite( dont ask, seriously he offered to have the vendor meet us at our next stop and do the polishing)and the bill was reasonable. I can recommend them.

phorner
02-27-2009, 11:38 AM
That's good to hear. Always nice to have a few choices available.

adamdegraff
02-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Where are they located?

grantracy
02-28-2009, 08:07 AM
They are located in Sanford ,Fl near Orlando just off of I-4

Gary & Peggy Stevens
02-28-2009, 09:28 AM
http://www.millenniumluxurycoaches.com/contact.html

Right across and down the road two blocks, from the Old Featherlight Headquarters... also just behind Florida Luxury Coach.

Gary S.

jack14r
02-28-2009, 09:53 PM
I am at millennium tonight,my son lives in Orlando and I wanted a place to stay near Orlando for 1 night.I called and they gave me the address and then they followed up today with a phone call after I arrived to make sure I was OK.As I made the turn onto Bobby Lee Point I met a employee who took the time to show me where to park and where the electrical outlets are,he was off the clock but he had time to help me!!!

tomklau
03-08-2009, 02:58 PM
We purchased our 2010 Edition H3-45 Millennium in January. To say we are completely satisfied with our experience is an understatement. They have been an absolute pleasure to do business with! All the staff, from sales to service, are true professionals who go out of their way to satisfy a customer - whether they are driving a Millennium or any other bus or motorcoach.

We confidently recommend them for sales and service. You won't be disappointed!

Tom & Karin Klause
2010 Millennium H3-45
Weaverville, NC/Port St. Lucie, FL