PDA

View Full Version : Mango in Ontario?

-Karl-
07-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi Mango, any chance that you were motoring on the QEW in Ontairo,Canada on the 12th of July? I saw a green Liberty with Z's in the paint towing a Honda Element.....just curious. I'm getting the fever to get away myself, so it's quite possible that I was just seeing things....just had to put 6 Lifelines in the coach so I'm not sure how far I'm going to get $$$$:mad:

MangoMike
07-14-2006, 12:51 AM
-Karl-,

You have great eyes. That was the Mango Mothership heading West on the Q from Niagra Falls back to Michigan, to drop off the Michigan Mango's and then back to Va. Next time just run us off the highway so we can chat.

On the way to Oshkosh, WI on Thursday to meet Anal Jon and JDUB and hopefully others at the EAA airVenture. Work, however, is interfering w/ my bus trips.

Mike

ken&ellen
07-14-2006, 06:49 AM
Karl, Just point your Prevost in the direction you choose and go. I am leaving Southern VA to go to Saratoga Springs / Lake George region to visit with my adult children this weekend. I priced the trip Prevost vs. air ticket, rent-a-car, hotel, and meals. Even paying $2.74 per gallon ( current Va price ) it was $300 cheaper and a heck of lot more fun. My travel time is approximately 10 hrs. With all the security hassles and pickup of rent-a-car + 1 hour of travel from Albany International I estimated 6-7 hrs to go by air....and no fun. Mango is joining Ellen & myself at Cape Hatteras July 28th for fun in the sun.....join us.:D Ken & Ellen

PS That invite for Hatteras is for all.

MangoMike
07-14-2006, 08:04 PM
-KARL-

You're the first. Spot the Mango Mothership on the highway and I'll send you a free Mango t-shirt. POG Rallies exempted!

Karl, email me your address and shirt size. mike@mangomikes.com

Jon has the only official Mango STAFF shirts as he is the Official Authorized Mothership Mechanic.

Mango