PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Launch Delayed - Again

Jerry Winchester
02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
The Acme News Network reports that NASA officials now estimate the space shuttle Discovery will not launch before Feb. 22nd. Newly found inflatable animal replicas have been found in the shuttle cargo bay labeled with the words, "Krakman Rules".

Expect further updates as NASA releases more information.

Mike, we may be able to make this launch after all if it gets skidded to Spring Break.

JDUB

hhoppe
02-07-2009, 12:34 PM
That's another problem with you right coasters. Your always depending on the Feds to supply you with everything. On our left coast ralley we are having the private sector Pirotechnics supply our launch of fireworks and they will launch as scheduled on Presidents day without fail. I hope your not depending on Washington to supply you with cheap fuel to get you home.
Anyway you all have fund waiting, we'll send some pictures of our launch.

Jon Wehrenberg
02-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Based on Arnold's budget shortfall I suspect your pyrotechnics are more likely to be implosions and not explosions.

How much of the CA and NY budgets goes to people who have been on welfare for more than a generation, or who are here illegally? Just curious.

Ray Davis
02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Oooohhhh, you're gonna hit Harry's hot button with that one! :eek:

The pyrotechnics are in Arizona, so hopefully our budget shortfall in CA won't have a large effect. :D

Ray

hhoppe
02-07-2009, 08:34 PM
As Ray says were smart enough to move to our neighboring state to get it done. I suggest you tune in CNN for a view of the Iranians latest rocket launches. You all have fun the best way you can. We'll send you pictures of the real thing.

truk4u
02-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Harry,

CNN? That's Clinton News Network.:eek:

Switch to Fox for the REAL deal...:D

garyde
02-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Jon, you mean Cali flower Cal e' for nia, as in Arnold the Procrastinaor.
California now has a C- credit rating, with a 'never seen a spending program I won't support ' Congress.
We're screwed!

Truk, CNN, Fox, the Disney Channel. What difference does it make?

hhoppe
02-10-2009, 12:13 AM
TRUK: CNN is the network in love with the Iranians and I was sure they would have the coverage for you. For all the good it does us I'm a FOX and Rush guy. It is now " My country twas of thee."

truk4u
02-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm with ya Harry....;)

Toy Box
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Sad but true.