PDA

View Full Version : Mini Rally at Kampground Keller

truk4u
02-06-2009, 10:32 PM
The best part of Kampground Keller, is it's sheep friendly!:p

Kellers, Foster's & Yours Truly

dale farley
02-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Jim, This is a fine looking crew you have there. With all the land you have, you could raise a whole herd of sheep and sell them to select POG members.

JIM KELLER
02-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Dale, You are right ! One of my neighbors is a sheep farmer. I meant to take Truk over and introduce them. The time went by fast. With previous documentation of Jon eating mutton there could be an opportunity here for me.

I was happy to see Tom kept himself busy while Roger and I attended the FMCA show two miles down the road.

truk4u
02-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I highly recommend this campground! Each day you wake up to the local newspaper at your door, all meals are complimentary, full hookup with bus washing provided. After the evening gourmet meal, the Tool Man loads you up in the mule and off you go to safari land with search light in hand in pursuit of the allusive armadillo.

Just remember where you stand though, when the King and Micki arrived, they removed my complimentary carpet pad and immediately placed it at the Kings step to assure the Great One did not have to step onto asphalt.

All hail the King!:D