PDA

View Full Version : The King is Sporting a Bra

truk4u
02-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Finally, the use of a Bra to protect your front stainless has now been given the Royal Treatment and approval.:cool:

The King of Bling has now set the standard and all you anti bra weenies will have to re-think your position in order to maintain your social acceptance with the Bling Leader!:D

garyde
02-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Roger , mines a dbl D.

hhoppe
02-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Roger: Looks great, Yours just covers the SS section doesn't it. The liberty boys warned me not to leave mine on when parked. The sun heats it up enough to blister the paint behind it. I think they are a good move to help prevent dings in the SS. Why take a chance on damage when you don't have to. I really like ours, it matches the coach color & design. They did a good job on yours it's getting close to Liberty quality.

Petervs
02-06-2009, 01:46 AM
Looks more like a thong to me!

Jon Wehrenberg
02-06-2009, 08:05 AM
I just re-thunk my position. Nothing has changed. The bra for my coach stays stuffed on a storage shelf in my barn.

However, Roger's thong sure looks a whole lot better than the hazy plastic cow catchers typically seen on a CC.

Since I drive so slow I am seriously contemplating a rear door protector to keep the bug splatters off the stainless.

Jerry Winchester
02-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Jon,

Do you think the demise of Country Coach will spell an end to the supply of plastic cow catcher parts and thus the unsightly propalatic of the CC crowd?

We can only hope that is a pleasant outcome.

Tully
02-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I think it looks nice. Very understated and serves a good purpose.

Tully

QueenOfTheRoad
02-06-2009, 08:00 PM
If the King is sporting a bra, must then the Queen attire Herself in a Royal Jockstrap?

Have no fear: no pictures forthcoming forthwith and that's forsure.

rickdesilva
02-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Its known as "Speed Lingerie"