PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Royale Coach Club Rally

boreahard
01-29-2009, 08:05 AM
All Prevost conversions welcome at the Charleston, SC rally of the Royale Coach CLub on April 20 to 24, 2009.

More information here - http://www.royalecoachclub.com/Pages/rallyinfo-4-09.htm

Loc
01-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Welcome Bo to the POG. Noticed that this is your first post. Be prepared for some great bus insight, entertainment and high school pranks. If it wasn't for work Charleston sounds great. Its one of our favorite places to go in the bus.

merle&louise
01-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Welcome Bo,

We loved Charleston! We stayed at the St. James Island state park - it was marginal but we loved the plantation homes and the architecture of the homes downtown. Karen shopped in EVERY little place on the main street - twice! We also did the horse-drawn tour of the city and the harbor tour.

Seriously, we loved it and would like to go back.:D

Which RV park is the Royale rally being held ?

Gary & Peggy Stevens
01-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Which RV park is the Royale rally being held ?

Oak Plantation RV Park :) http://www.oakplantationcampground.com/

Bo, Looks great but Peg and I will just be coming back from a week in Disneyworld with the Granddaughter. Maybe next time.

Gary S.

Will Garner
01-30-2009, 09:14 AM
Bo,

Welcome to the best all around bus owner (or wannabe owner) organization! Don't be reluctant to post away. Contribute what you can and take away all you want!

Got a problem - post it to POG and within minutes you have a country wide panel of experts and others like me sending advice on how to solve the problem. Trust me, I know. I've been in the help needed now catagory and have benefitted greatly from the sage advice and got it at some really odd hours.

One word of advice - beware of any Acme Products promotions or productions. Trust me on this one too - you will come to understand.

Gee, all this trust me, sounds like I should be a politician. Hey Jon, can I get your support for a run at office? Think I'll start with sheep catcher!

This is the best bang for the buck bar none.

Ray Davis
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome Bo (and Stanley) to POG.

Will, I may be reading too much into this, but I'm thinking that Bo and Stanley are probably pretty well versed in Prevost ownership?

If you look at their link for the rally, they are the rally masters, and their avatar shows that they have a Prevost.

Bo and Stanley, welcome. It sure seems like the Royale Coach Club is pretty active! I see two rallies per year, with Prevost sponsorship! Hmm.

Maybe you guys can join us all in Oklahoma next October, for our big yearly rally?

Ray

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Welcome Bo, glad to have you join us.
Hope you take an active part here in our friendly group and not just lurk in the background.
Looking forward to meeting you at one of our rallies!

JIM:)