PDA

View Full Version : Tire Pressure Monitoring for $4.99/tire!

Ben
07-12-2006, 12:08 PM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-5253399658814_1902_12413114
Here's a simple system, and at only $4.99 a tire, who couldn't afford it?

http://vehiclelight.com/airalert.html ("http://vehiclelight.com/airalert.html")

Has anyone used it... if not, who's going to be the first to test them?

Jon Wehrenberg
07-12-2006, 02:58 PM
If I can remeber to write it down on a post-it and then actually get around to doing it, I will order some. It is worth it.

But before I write it down on the post-it, we need to talk. Are you nuts Ben? Do you realize the LED crowd will link to that site and lose their collective marbles (and Lewbucks) buying stuff on that site.

Santa Fe will look like Vegas at night just from the LED junkies. That was not a very wise thing to do Ben. And the worst thing is that you undoubtedly could care less about your tire pressures, you were hanging out there looking for LED lights for your coach.

What is this world coming to?

Ben
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I have yet to add any LED's to by coach. I'll let Jerry and Mango spend all their money on that stuff. Believe it or not, I can't see the marker lights when I'm inside the coach, so I don't see why I'd need to add them.

I've instead spent my $$ on a 30" LCD display for the interior of the coach which serves as my television and computer monitor. That's something I can use every day and makes a noticable difference in my life.

http://images.apple.com/displays/images/indexpowerbook20050427.jpg

I might one day start adding LEDs (maybe when Mango starts giving away his vintage 1990 LEDs to trade up to the real stuff), but I have no plan to do so anytime soon.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-12-2006, 04:52 PM
They are ordered. FWIW the way they monitor pressure is neat. You do not order them to a specific pressure, but you do inflate the tires to the correct pressure. Then, you install the caps and from that point on the caps are calibrated for that specific pressure. They cannot be changed.

As Ben pointed out to me, I am finally getting LEDs on my bus. They will be on the valve stems, but will not show unless my tire pressures drop.

Eat your hearts out LED guys. The perfect LEDs do not show.

Ray Davis
07-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Do they light with overpressure too?

It would seem (unless I'm missing something), that they are really only used perhaps in the morning before a trip, when tire pressure/temp is low?

Any driving and your pressure is going to change dramatically, no?

Jon Wehrenberg
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Ray,

Since all tire pressures listed in manufacturer's data are cold inflation temperatures I think it is presumed the heat from driving will increase pressures. In fact most manufacturer's sites even caution that tires are to be checked when cold, so I presume these caps only alert to pressures lower than the set point by 4 lbs.

I have never seen any data on what constitutes high pressure.

Ray Davis
07-12-2006, 10:44 PM
That makes sense. I was just thinking about some of the more expensive monitoring systems, which monitor low AND high pressure, along with temperatures too.

This would certainly make checking tire pressures easier. It's a bear to get at the inside duals.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Ray, since you undoubtedly intend to be a long term Prevost owner you will need to collect the goodies that are specific to the coach and that make life easy.

Among those tools and devices should be tire pressure gauges and fill valves so checking them all is pretty easy. I use "straight foot" integral fill / pressure valves such as made by Milton. Going further, the caps on my valve stems (until I put the new ones on) are the spring loaded type that do not have to be removed, so checking pressure is as easy as pushing the gauge onto the valve stem. The length of the gauge is such I just reach through the hole in the outside drive wheel until the gauge hits the inside wheel valve stem.

As an option that I do not recommend (nor do the tire manufacturers) is an extension to the inside drive wheel valve stem which puts the stem in sight. About 15 years ago Prevost made it clear that there were failures of the inside drive wheels because the extension was stressing the valve stem due to centrifugal force and the stems were fatiguing and failing. They are still sold, and can be the braided hose type or the straight tube type. If you opt to go that way just be aware of the risk.

Despite what I just said above I am considering inner wheel valve stem extensions (but supported to minimize the centrifugal forces) when I put the new caps in place because they have to be removed to fill or check my tires. I will continue to check tire pressures, but will rely on the new caps only to alert me to a tire pressure drop that unexpectedly shows up. And they will show up from time to time, sometimes due to something like a nail in the tire, but more frequently due to a valve not seating properly, or a slow leak at the base of the valve stem.

When you are fueling at truck stops see how the valve stems on trucks are set up. That will give you ideas.

rmboies
07-13-2006, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=Ben]http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-5253399658814_1902_12413114
Here's a simple system, and at only $4.99 a tire, who couldn't afford it?

Hey Ben, thanks for the info! BOB-00's birthday is next week so I am adding this to his gift list. I am always looking for something different for him because the man seems to have everything! I appreciate the link and any other unusual gift ideas for the bus?? And no, Mangos "beverage servers" are not on the list--ha~!

Debi and the elusive Bob
Landrum, SC
2000 Prevost XL Vantare

Ray Davis
07-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Jon,

In getting ready for the trip that didn't happen, I purchased a very long staight pressure gauge, with an angled return so that I could check the duals easier. I do not have any extenders on them. But, what surprised me was how hard I had to press this guage to get a reading. In looking at the valves, they were not like normal shrader valves, but had a more circular appearance. It worked, but I really had to push to get a reading. But the rear dual valve is well behind the hole in the front wheel. I can't see how you would get these caps on/off easily. Obviously the hope is that you don't take them off too often, but how do you reach the valve stem to screw/unscrew these puppies? Maybe you can get an arm around between the two tires?

I still need to get a straight on filler to use. Mine have angles, and I'm not sure I can actually put any air in the rear dual?

-ray

Jon Wehrenberg
07-14-2006, 07:55 AM
I'll be revising my filling methods with the new tire pressure caps, but as I mentioned the ones I have now do not have to be removed to fill or check pressures. The center of the cap is spring loaded and you just fill or check as though there wasn't even a cap.

Before that i used hex type caps and I used a deep socket and extension to reach in to the inside dual stem to remove the cap. You really need to check those inside tires. If you have a blowout because of low pressure you will tear up a lot of your coach, and possibly lose brake lines.

truk4u
07-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Jon,
I had those little spring loaded extensions on my CC and had problems with leakage because of the Equal. Seems that a tiny grain of the Equal would get under the seal and a slow leak would occur. I found out that if you use Equal there is a different valve stem to eliminate the problem. I couldn't tell if was the valve stem or the extension that was giving me trouble and the cure was to shoot air back into the tire and all was well, hoping that another grain wouldn't get caught on the next tire gauge check.

With the Marathon, I have no problem checking air and just use regular caps, but will problaby try the caps you ordered after you are the guinea pig.:D Hope those are the only LED's I see on your Liberty.:rolleyes:

Jon Wehrenberg
07-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Actually, I hoping nobody sees these caps because if they light up, I lost tire pressure.

As far as leakage, the valves used with Equal have a very fine screen or filter to stop any of that material from getting to the valve seat. So far I have had very little problems from that. I ran Equal in the last coach since around 1994, and maybe twice in that time I had to pull the valve and replace it. Out of 8 tires and hundreds of times checking pressure I thought that was not too bad.

MangoMike
07-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Jon,

I have the fine screen in all my valves except the outside drive tires, which have a curved stem and won't accept a screen (at least this is what my local truck tire guy says) is there one that fits?

Thanks
Mike

Jon Wehrenberg
07-14-2006, 08:37 PM
I have some in the coach. We can see if they fit at OSH.

Joe Cannarozzi
07-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Ray, that is correct.You have to have a strait chuck. Let me give you some more food for thought. Cold tire pressures will only be accurate in a garage or in the dark or uniform shade or a cloudy day. They are also greatly affected by ambient temps. If for example, only one side is in shade, it will be 3 or4 pounds less than the sunny side,and thats cold pressures, accept of course for the inside duel on the sunny side witch will be a third pressure. When I'm traveling the same thing applies and in addition the inner on the shady side grows different from the outer because of drive train heat. Also when parked running the generator, the muffler heats up the left inside about 4 pounds just sitting there. All three of the axles grow differently according to the weight they are carrying. Living in Chicago and going south in December we leave town and its around 20 degrees, if we have 100 psi leaving I deflate tires the next morning in the Fla. panhandle because the ambient temp. is now maybe 70 or so and pressures will go up maybe 8 lbs or so when the ambient temp. changes from 20 to 70, this also happens in reverse coming home. I tell you all this because it wasn't until I purchased my pressure monitor that I realized just how critical all these factors are. I think when some of you see this gadget you might see past 4.99 a tire. Every time you unscrew the cap/sensor and then screw it back it gives the sensor a new baseline for the audible alarm, and that coupled with the fact that it is very hard to get all tires at the exact same pressure on a digital read-out I installed 2nd valve stems on all the rear tires so I can now adjust pressures without removing the sensors and constantly changing the baseline.This also allows me to more easily get exactly 100 in All tires so when I manually scroll tire positions I dont have to look at a bunch of pressures 1 or 2 pounds off, very irritating. I also have balance rings that mount up behind the wheel flange, much better than wheel weights and a lot neater than EQUAL powder. A tire will usually begin to heat up long before it fails 4.99 is just fine to make it easy before leaving but the benefit stops there. How much did you say you just spent on tires? Hmmmmmmm? Always keep in mind drastic changes in air temps. create almost as drastic changes in tire press. so prepare or beware.

MangoMike
07-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Joe,

I can't wait to get the tire seminar in person at OSH. It will be a trial run for POG II.

Mike

dalej
07-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Just thinking that I always checked my tires when we get ready to pull out on a trip, is there more to be thinking about?

Is there a problem when tires heat up and add presure? Can running high pressure from this heat cause tire failure?

I run 110#'s in the steers and 100#'s in the drivers & tag. What is the pressure going to do out on a hot (100 degrees) interstate drive?

I have never thought much about pressure going up as being a bad thing, should I change my thinking?

Jon Wehrenberg
07-16-2006, 07:42 AM
If your cold pressures are what you describe, you will find that the running pressures are not relevant.

What gets dangerous is when the pressures are too low, the sidewalls are flexing an unacceptable amount and the more they flex, the more they heat up with a possible final result being a catastrophic failure in the form of a blowout. At that point you consider yourself lucky if the only problem is a blowout, because if the tire shreds in the wrong way the potential to tear up your wheel wells, brake lines and do other damage is very high.

You cannot look at a tire and judge the pressure to be low, and I laugh when I see truckers thump their tires with a bat or tire iron because unless they are really exceptional people, the best they can hope to learn is they don't have a huge difference in pressures, but they will never know if it is the correct pressures.

truk4u
07-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Oh wise Liberty driver, the thumping is only to catch a flat, not to determine pressure.;) Not practical to use the gauge at every stop and the pressures will be high from heat. I'll keep thumping thank you very much.:D

Joe Cannarozzi
07-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Dalej, our toad has cold pressures of 35psi on a hot day they grow to 40. Our old camper had 65psi and they ended up around 75psi hot and a 100 psi tire will grow to around 115psi. In the winter months these increases are about 2/3 these amounts.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-16-2006, 09:54 AM
We agree, however I was referring to the guys that have lectured me on how they were so skilled they could discern by the "ring" the tires are properly filled.

We also agree about not using the pressure gauge at every stop because the risk of a valve not seating makes me want to be where I can deal with it if it decides to leak.

lewpopp
07-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Time to worry. Does everyone when they get to Florida let the air out of their tires wjen they arrive? I run my tires at 110# and if I check then en route, they can measure as much as 130#. I suppose if I came from Chicago, I guess I should let 20# out and I'm good to go, right?

110# at 20 degrees will make so little difference in pressure as me leaving the north at 50 degrees. Jon, you pipe in and run the figures, but I'll put Lew Buck on it that there isn't a hell of a lot of difference in the final heated tire.

I'm worried about the air pressure rising at certain times of the year, around January 1st. If you yawn, you'll relieve some ear drum pressure.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-17-2006, 08:38 AM
This is the way I deal with tire pressures. I don't know what the tire companies prescribe, nor do I know if there is a better way.

I check tire pressures before leaving on a trip. When in the north and heading south I expect the pressures to increase and I do not worry about it because I will be going back up north in a week or so.

Ditto, when the reverse is true.

But...my tire pressures are 5 lb. greater than the book values because more inflation pressure is better than less.

I thump the duals as previously suggested, but unless I have something that compels me to do an actual pressure check while away from home I do not do them on a week long trip, such as when going to Santa Fe this year. If my tire pressures held within a couple of pounds after sitting for a month or more in my garage, I have no reason to suspect tire pressure issues on a one week trip. I do look for any damage or nails.

dalej
07-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Hey Jon, I took my air horn front covers off and cleaned behind them also into the horns as far as I could reach. Still a bit nervous for POGII. :)

Jon Wehrenberg
07-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah, but did you polish behind the horn button?

I can't believe we have another clown on this forum. Next thing you know you will be posting pictures of LEDs.

All I can say guys is maybe next year. This year I am King of Bling.

dalej
07-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Really Jon you should know me a little better by my posts. I took the covers off to paint them high gloss black so as not to draw attention to the roof. I'm going to paint my ugly cream Norcold basement fridge/freeze next (metalic medium silver).

Now that the tire issue is behind me, I can move on

Jerry Winchester
07-17-2006, 10:08 PM
http://jdub.smugmug.com/photos/69974585-M.jpg

Jon Wehrenberg
07-18-2006, 07:55 AM
"Do most of you guys have 12v running and marker lights that you convert to led's more easily? Seems most of the good stuff is 12v."
****1986/182000 mi.
*****Owned since 1998

Now Dale......I know there is a lot of high secret stuff happening behind the scenes, and those who are acting like they are just passively going to watch the bling contest are the ones I fear most.

By the time a guy gets to working on the roof, an area unlikely to be seen by the 85 year old bling judge I know the guy is a world class bling competitor. You can't fool me.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-19-2006, 09:13 PM
The tire pressure monitors are installed. My first reaction is they are fairly large and because of that I don't consider them as user friendly as they can be. They stick out and look odd. I will post pictures when I return unless Jerry or Mango can post from OSH.

I have no idea how they will work, but after OSH I will do some serious playing with various pressures to see when they come on and the quality of the light. On my outside drive wheel the LED faces the inside so I don't know how that will be visible.

One concern I have is whether I will have sufficient confidence to never check tires until a light lights. I think initially I will check them with conventional gauges to verify. I will keep posting my experiences.

MangoMike
07-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Jon is Incomunicato but as his manslave he's asked me post this note about the LED tire gauge - be very careful.

He installed his right before our trip to OSH and one was blinging on arrival (left tag) and the tire was down about 10 lbs. He removed the LED and replaced the cap - no more leaking.

That night the other tag started blinking and by the morning was down about 20lbs. Since the device to read tire pressure activates the valve there is some seal within the device is leaking. If you add these to your tires please monitor closely.

Mike

PS Since Jon will be out digital contact at least until Wednesday night - feel free to take all those cheap shots while you can.

truk4u
07-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Just one more reason to stay on the Dark Side!:D

lewpopp
07-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I expect to be more careful than a lowly engineer when I install the monitors. He should have known better. Have Jerry sit on him.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-26-2006, 09:56 PM
The short version is I cannot recommend them under any circumstances.

They were checked for leaks after I installed them, and two failed. The only thing they did right was blink after they let my air out.

rfoster
09-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Has anyone on POG tried one of the wireless radio frequency tire pressure monitor gadgets similiar to those advertised in the FMCA magazine? If so - can you recommend them?

My Brother in another SOB is out in Oregon - with a blow out on the inside dual, and as a result has been is some RV repair facility for 1 day getting his wiring harness repaired. The Blow out took out more than the tire!

MangoMike
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Fast Roger, Cherokee Joe has them on his bus. I'm sure you'll be getting a report soon.

Please note that if you follow Jon to POG II at 62.5mph there is going to be a Fast Roger renaming committee.

MM

Jerry Winchester
09-14-2006, 08:02 PM
You mean like, "The Bus Owner Formerly Known As Fast Roger"?

That may well be the slowest 90 feet of stainless heading down I-40. MangoMike and I will do the "Missing Man" salute when we pass. For Lew. And his duct taped butt crack.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-14-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm not speeding up to 62 MPH for anyone. You guys can pick on me all you want, but by maintaing a speed slower than bugs I can travel cross country and not have to wipe various winged insects from my front end.

Hell, while you guys are still trying to scrape the bug collection from your front ends I will be sitting under my awning sipping on Virgin Mangoritas.

Roger will thank me for teaching him how to be at the front of a traffic jam, rather than in one.

rfoster
09-14-2006, 09:48 PM
The inter office memo this am was : Speeds not to exceed 52 mph while everyone else drives at least 62.
Pros:
a: Diesel has not dropped at the same rate as gas - still too damn high.
b: Won't kill as many bugs.
c: MPG avg can't be matched by resturant entreprenuer or Texas/Oklahoma oil fighting, airplane flying, bus driving, you fill in the rest guy.
d. Most important- no road rash on the BLING!
e. We get to leave earlier. Remember the destination is not always the most fun, sometimes the trip is the most interesting part.
f. send me some no doz.

rfoster
09-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Jerry (JDUB ) Winchester: I had a chance to review some photos today of Your Royal- Question- Those Stars on the side are right attractive- What do they mean, are you a star, is that bling?, or you now General Winchester?
that is a good looking handsome bus , even though its not a Liberty.

They are not like notches in your pistol handle are they?

MangoMike
09-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Fast Roger,

Stars = number of AquaHots he's sent to boot hill.

Mango Man

Danss
09-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Some use weights, some use equal however, I understand there:rolleyes: is another product called COUNTERACT at least I think that is the name. Anyone had experience with this product? Thanks

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi Joe, I would like to know more about the second tire valves you mentioned in your 7-16-06 post. Do you have polished Alcoa wheels or steel? Did you drill the extra holes yourself or have it done? Are the valves adjacent to each other or are they diametrically opposed? Please elaborate if you would. I can't imagine doing this successfully with hand tools.
THANKS IN ADVANCE, JIM

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Does anyone out there have an H-I Hummer? I seem to recall it has a tire pressure monitor readable from the cabin and is capable of filling from there as well. Can anyone elaborate on this and if it works well or not? It seems like one more thing to add to a bus to keep in repair but it sure would be nice.
Maybe Sting could get this on his new bus and we could all copy it.
JIM

Jon Wehrenberg
11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Jim,

I have seen (but I can't remember where) sensors for tire pressure that are mounted on bands that go around the inside of the wheel before the tires are mounted. They send a wireless signal to a receiver. I don't know if they tell you pressures or just energize a signal if the pressure falls below a certain value.

I saw Joe's tire valves. He has polished aluminum wheels and he has the standard valve stems, but he had a second set of valve stems added 180 apart from the first. I don't remember his brand of pressure monitor, but on the second set of stems he has the wireless sensor (a fairly large black plastic device that screws onto the valve stem) and that sends a signal of low pressure to a small display box he has on his dash.

Joe's is a great idea.

Joe Cannarozzi
11-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Jim, all I used was a drill. What a pleasure and convienence being able to check pressures with a push of a button.

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks to all for your replys. I continue to find it amazing how much knowledge and information can be shared in such a short time. After this discussion I am prone to spending LewBucks for the centramatic rather than expend the effort to drill valve stem holes and adding a media into the tire for balancing that may or may not cause a tire valve leaking situation. I am still busless and gathering information to help in making a purchase decision I will not regret. As an asside my wife Barb and I are planning to attend POG-III without a bus. I can not stand looking on from the sidelines any longer. I retired and sold my business last week and got my Medicare card today so it's all down hill from now on. JIM

Orren Zook
11-03-2006, 09:27 AM
There's another option for easy checking of tire air pressure. These are available in chrome or black finish, in packages of two or four caps and in five pound incriment from 20lbs to 130lbs. Simply replace your valve stem cap with these ones made by 'TireWise'. There is an o-ring in the cap for a positive seal on the valve stem, if your tire pressure drops more than 10% the indicator changes from green to red. The cost around here is $14 (plus tax) for a package of 4 and $8 (plus tax) for a package of 2.... chrome or black are the same price!! I've been using them for about 6 months with no problems and pressures are within tolerances when checked with my Milton pressure guage.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Woke up this morning to our tire pressure moniter alarm beeping. Front left tire 89lbs. But, no flat, no leak either, change in ambient temps.

Lew, in a previous post in this thread, thought we were weird or something buy suggesting that it was unnessary to adjust tire pressures when going from Chi. to Key West in Jan. when the temps. conciderably change.

When we left Chi. on Christmas day this year I remember it being just above freezing. Mind you that was mild, usually it is 20 or below pulling out. I put 100 even in all our tires and try to do this when the temp. is inbetween 70 and 75. The day we left, and just above freezing, the pressures were in the low 90s and although that is a little low that was in, what I concider, accepable peramiters. So we ran with it.

We are in Scottsboro Alabama this morning and its 24 right now.

Lew let me do the math as you requested. That would be an 11% drop in pressure with a 50 degree drop in ambient temp.This will also take place in reverse causing exessive heat and a terrible ride, not to mention blow outs.

Looking ahead it looks like its gonna be 0 in Chicago when we get back there the middle of next week and i'm guessen around 45 or so during the day down here. We will be leaving here with pressures at 105 or 110, because I will take the time to make that adjustment, and when the time comes this spring to head out again during warmer temps. we will readjust again.

Heres a pic of the moniter with the ambiant temp. about 80 and rolling about 45mph. Once again I put 100lbs at 70 or 75 degrees.
So, do you need to adjust pressures on ocasion over the course of any 1 given trip from time to time? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Insurance? Piece of mind? Saftey? This is some of the best LEW BUCKS I ever put out! 700 or so.

What I can't get over is folks are now shelling out astronomical bucks for these busses and the converters haven't yet thought it nessesary to include these devices?

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey Joe,
What are you going to do in Chi Town when you get back and its -Zero-?

Are you homesick for "PETE" or what???????????

Maybe your tired of walking the dogs with those little plastic bags. :eek:

JIM :)

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Probably do a bunch of stuff Debbie wants done around the house.

There is nowhere else I'd rather be in that weather, and dog dodo picks up very well in those temps.;) it doesn't stop.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Probably do a bunch of stuff Debbie wants done around the house.

There is noware else I'd rather be in that weather, and dog dodo picks up very well in those temps.http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/forum/ it doesn't stop.

Honey do this dog do that. HA HA

I only asked, your trip seemed so short for when your not trukin in the winter, but I don't have all the facts I'm sure!

Did Lew put in the new microwave? :cool: JIM

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Jim you really know how to hurt a guy. We've been gone for 5 weeks the longest vacation of our lives. Going home with better than 300 great pics. double the great times and memories.

We love our home as much as our bus and can honestly say we have been gone long enough, its time to go home.

Although Bill made some convincing arguments for selling the house as we grow to work less and travel more we will always have somewhere to go home to.
As for that microwave, we never got a reply.
Lew was just 1 of many folks that we wanted and tried to meet while gone that' for whatever reason, just didn't happen. Mabye next year.

YOU on the other hand REALLY need to go out and get that bus:D

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Jim you really know how to hurt a guy. We've been gone for 5 weeks the longest vacation of our lives. Going home with better than 300 great pics. double the great times and memories.

We love our home as much as our bus and can honestly say we have been gone long enough, its time to go home.

Although Bill made some convincing arguments for selling the house as we grow to work less and travel more we will always have somewhere to go home to.
As for that microwave, we never got a reply.
Lew was just 1 of many folks that we wanted and tried to meet while gone that' for whatever reason, just didn't happen. Mabye next year.
I Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:D

YOU on the other hand REALLY need to go out and get that bushttp://www.prevostownersgroup.com/forum/
I Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. :p JIM

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Jim, all joking aside. It's all good, looking forward to meeting you folks someday as well:)

lewpopp
01-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Jim and Joe

Just ordered the microwave/convection oven yesterday. Will take a week or so to get it. No stores stock such a thing I can use so everything has to be ordered.

Thank the Lord thaqt there is on-line service. The prices are much better there. I feel sorry for the retailer but I don't feel sorry for all of them. A lot of them are thieves. I thought that Jetson was a discount appliance dealer. They advertise as such. That's just a come on. Bend over if you go in there.

Will install the m/c oven when I return from the mini rally in TGO

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
lewpopp; Jim and Joe

Just ordered the microwave/convection oven yesterday. Will take a week or so to get it. No stores stock such a thing I can use so everything has to be ordered.

Thank the Lord thaqt there is on-line service. The prices are much better there. I feel sorry for the retailer but I don't feel sorry for all of them. A lot of them are thieves. I thought that Jetson was a discount appliance dealer. They advertise as such. That's just a come on. Bend over if you go in there.

Will install the m/c oven when I return from the mini rally in TGO

Hey LEW, Did you get your microwave installed yet? :confused: JIM

lewpopp
03-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Installed the m/c after drilling a hole for the cord in a different place but hidden. New wall hangers or brackets were supplied and all went well.

Thanks, Lew