PDA

View Full Version : POG plaque

bluevost
01-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey POGgers,

while in Quartzite I had a POG plaque made. It measures 11" across, and 7" high. There has been lots of talk of how to identify POG buses passing on the highway. I figure while driving I'll put this high on the drivers side window. Should be easy to see from the other lanes, and shouldn't create any issues with visibility. If your interested in one contact TwoCrazyLadies.com or 575-525-0141. Cost was $25.00 plus tax. They might charge a couple of LewBucks for S/H. (Skiffers decal is on lest for comparison)

Loc
01-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Ken,

Nice plaque. What is it made from? Is it roughly the size of the FMCA egg?

Loc

bluevost
01-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Loc,

It's made of plastic. About 1/16th to 1/8 thick, black and white laminated together. And it is about the size of the FMCA oval. They engrave away the white and the black shows through.

Ken

Joe Cannarozzi
01-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Plastic:confused::eek:

We will pretend we did not read that.

Denny
01-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Joe, when you work on my bus I'll show you a pristine front end protected by, yes, that dreaded plastic. Ten years old and no pimples, boils, dents, chips, etc.

truk4u
01-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Atta boy Denny, my front bra does the same thing. Took a rock from a dump truck on the way to FL on I-75 and the bra saved the day, not even a scratch!;)

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Tom, how do you decide when to wear the bra and when to not wear it?

All trips, or .....what?

JIM

jello_jeep
01-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Jim, she only makes him wear it when its nipply out! :D

Tom, how do you decide when to wear the bra and when to not wear it?

All trips, or .....what?

JIM

Denny
01-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Jim,
You always wear a bra. I'm sure you remember the Lucky Strike commercial LSMFT - Loose Straps Mean Floppy Tits. ALWAYS wear a bra or plastic.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Is it kind of like a seat belt then?

To think ahead, how do you protect the Bra and keep it looking "good"??

JIM

dale farley
01-23-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm thinking about having that plastic coating sprayed on mine. I will probably get one ot the vinyl bras like Truk now has to protect the plastic coating. If I start worrying about the vinyl getting messed up, I will install the plastic shield like Denny and Jim K. have on theirs.

Actually, if I had taken any of the three precautionary measures, I might not have those twin dents that I currently sport on the front of my bus. The previous owner had used the plastic shield, but he removed it when it became cloudy and was not able to locate it when I bought the bus.

Jerry Winchester
01-23-2009, 02:21 PM
No dents but years of shame.

michaeldterry
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey POGgers,

while in Quartzite I had a POG plaque made. It measures 11" across, and 7" high. There has been lots of talk of how to identify POG buses passing on the highway. I figure while driving I'll put this high on the drivers side window. Should be easy to see from the other lanes, and shouldn't create any issues with visibility. <snip>

I just e-mailed the "crazyladies" and requested a quote for two of the plaques (front & rear), to include shipping to GA!

Thanks for the lead Ken!

hhoppe
01-23-2009, 10:12 PM
BRA CAUTION: Two Liberty techs saw my Liberty furnished bra in Reno. They both said not to leave them on when parked in the sun. The heat will ruin the paint behind the bra. I like ours, it color matches the coach is padded and has prevented any frontal damage. I get it off quick when parked or in storage. Dents in your front facia are ugly and should be avoided. So there JDUB.

Yankee802
01-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Here is another solution to protect your bus without plastic or a bra, don't drive it! :)

Joe Cannarozzi
01-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Harry has it right. Whenever you pull in take it off when you unhook your toad.

Have the mrs. unsnap it at the gate when checking in.