PDA

View Full Version : Blue Ox Base Plate

Darrell and Linda
01-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Just bought a 2004 Grand Cherokee Limited today. We are looking for a Base Plate for a Blue Ox. I have the tow bar but only need the base plate.

Anybody??

Thanks

Joe Cannarozzi
01-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Darrell have someone in Titusville check the RV service center in the park they have a huge selection of used stuff.

I think they call themselves the eagles nest or something like that.

Darrell and Linda
01-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Joe,
I've been looking around here for contacts on used base plates for the past few days. There is not much around here except for new blue ox orders through RV centers. A used base plate fits my budget.

I'll google your suggestion.

Thanks

Darrell McCarley
01-17-2009, 09:18 PM
DARRELL........Try HITCHTRADER.COM

Yankee802
01-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Darrell, if you find 2, let me know, I need one too.

Darrell and Linda
01-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Yank, Thats right to, you just purchased yours a couple of weeks back. The same goes if you stumble accross a good deal, we'll keep in touch.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
02-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I had my Blue Ox Karguard Rock shield stolen while the bus was in Buddy Greggs RV in Dallas, sometime in the last two weeks.

I know when I took it off of the Hummer I stowed it in the bus bay, but two weeks later when I went up to pick up the bus, NO Rock Shield. CRAP :mad:

Now I need to find one, but I sure don't want to spend (Peg doesn't want me to either) $ 400 for a new one.

Does anybody have one lying around they are not using any longer? Can we make a deal ? Thanks Gary S.