PDA

View Full Version : Out youngest new Member

Joe Cannarozzi
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I feel privileged to be the one to welcome Bustur to the ranks.
According to his profile he is 14 and I know he has plenty of appropriate company here.

How about it Bustur what will you be driving/camping in the future an H-3 or an XL.

Watch your spelling buddy cause Lew is watching your every post.

lewpopp
01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Joe,

Bustur must be 114 years old cuz he mentions grand kids. We'll get him to speak up.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-15-2009, 10:00 PM
That is hilarious. He is probably laughing harder than you and I.

rbeecher
01-15-2009, 10:48 PM
well after chiding BUSTUR to rejoin after being away for awhile I am glad to see he is enjoying POG again. Having just spent 3 days in the Keys with he and his wife, I can assure you he is at least of legal driving age and will have traveled about 12,000 miles in his famous side door coach this year.

Joe, I bet he is laughing very hard right now.

Welcome back BUSTUR!

Joe Cannarozzi
01-16-2009, 02:56 AM
How was the Keys and where did you stay?

rbeecher
01-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Joe,

We tried to reserve Bluewater but were told it was full so ended up at Boyds. Not the worst spot I ever backed into but darn close. Both are in Key West. The food was so good at Conch Republic we ate there twice.

We went the ten miles back up the road in the toad to check out Bluewater and it is a nice place. Not Pelican Lake or Kerville nice, but nicer than Boyds for sure. There was an XLII and an XL there but I never spoke to the owners. The XLII looked like there was no other way it could have gotton in the space unless it was built there and the trees grew around it!

Next time you come to Florida to fix a bus let me know, I want to spectate.

Richard Beecher
02 Marathon XLII 45
96 VOGUE XL 40 For Sale

Joe Cannarozzi
01-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Watch?????????? No way you can hold the light:D

We drove thru Boydes to check it out and if you got in there with a 45er you are a bus driver.

Very colorful joint to put it mildly.

bustur
01-29-2009, 12:57 AM
OK! I'm not really 14 but close, just ask my wife. We just returned from the Keys and had a great time with the Beechers. We also watched Richard run his 911 on the track in Palm Beach, he is almost as fast in the XLII.

We are trying to make the Havasu outting, looking forward to meeting / seeing all.