PDA

View Full Version : Port St. Lucie Jan 28-30

Jon Wehrenberg
01-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Eric and Debbie and Di and I have reservations for three FREE nights at Outdoor Resorts at Port St. Lucie.

We were going to stop and say hi to the POG folks there. We have no plans, no agenda, no schedule, and probably no intent to do anything but chill out.

Just throwing this out to anyone else that wants to print out the free coupon and make reservations.

merle&louise
01-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Karen & I are doing the same thing, but we will be there Feb.8-10 checking out on the 11th. And then on to the space shuttle mini rally on Wednesday. Would like to meet up with anyone else who is going to be there at that time. I want to ride down to Stuart and look at Shookie's old Liberty.

Of course, we are going to stop by Lew's Ace Hardware so Lew can give Louise some driving lessons. ORA @ PSL sure is a beautiful place.:D

phorner
01-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Glad that you guys are keeping the Outdoor Resorts on your schedule.

Janice and I would be happy to host a get together at our place one of those nights or afternoons or whatever.

We have several POG members here and it would be great to get everyone together.

Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

hobobimmer
01-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Janice and I would be happy to host a get together at our place one of those nights or afternoons or whatever.:)

Will I be invited to the get together again this year, or have the neighbors asked that I stay away? I promise to stay in my chair the whole evening.

Eric Faires
Huntsville, TN

truk4u
01-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Nancy and I will be there the 28th to the 1st or maybe longer.

lewpopp
01-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Eric, you are always invited to all of our get-togethers. If you remain seated all evening we will all suffer. As for the get-together at Pauls, everyone around him moved out or died from the ordeal last time. You are welcome at my place cuz my neighbors all know what a cut-up I am.

There will be no formal schedule and last year we used Jim's donation. Paul, is there any $ left over.

Everyone has seemed to schedule their stop at different times. Is Roger pissed at you guys?

phorner
01-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Eric - Of course you're welcome..... wouldn't have it any other way !!

Tom - Glad that you and Nancy will be here too!

Lew - $ left??? I invested it with the Madoff Fund.... how do you think I paid for all my recent suspension work in Titusville?? :eek:

sawdust_128
01-12-2009, 01:22 AM
We are at Liberty in Stuart now. We hope to be cleared up here in the next couple of days.

Lew: You are on for Toojay's. Paul and Janice may join in as well as we discussed this at TGO. Great pastrami!!!

We are finding lots of excuses not to begin heading north again.

If we can't catch up with everyone, do not miss the opportunity to get Janice to give you the description of how Jersey girls prepare crabs. I can't remember ever laughing that hard.

phorner
01-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Several POG members are at the Outdoor Resorts at St. Lucie West for another impromptu Mini-POG Rally.

Tonight we celebrated Debbie Faires' birthday with a cocktail party at the Horners.

phorner
01-28-2009, 10:24 PM
A few more pix...

Gary & Peggy Stevens
01-28-2009, 10:33 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE.

Wish Peg and I could have been there, but Lew said we can't come back to St Lucie, since the last time we were there, ( 2007 ) we didn't say HI to him.... ( Actually we were in the 39' Discovery at the time, and didn't want to embarass Lew, by saying we knew him ? :cool: ) Just kidding you Lew .

Looks like everyone is having a great time.
Gary S.

Coloradobus
01-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Happy Birthday Debbie, and be sure to tell Eric we bought another classic car.;)

phorner
01-29-2009, 07:47 PM
After a visit to Liberty Coach today, some of us headed out to Jensen Beach for dinner at Crawdaddy's...and to see the sights at the Thursday night Jammin' at Jensen festivities.

Jon is warming up for the next Oysterfest by enjoying an Oystertini :eek:

Yep, there's a real oyster in there.....

Jim Skiff
01-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Paul,

Great picture. Make sure you get the recipe!

Jim

Joe Cannarozzi
01-29-2009, 09:54 PM
looks like he is having second thoughts

rfoster
01-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Hey, A1, we are sitting up here in the cold and you are down in sunny Fl sucking up a margarita and telling us it's an oyster tin? Who are you Polosing? That is a new word for BS.

Have a another one for me.

Loc
01-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Happy Birthday Debbie! Hopefully Eric has kept his joke telling to a bare minimum (and that doesn't mean telling jokes without clothes).

SpongeBob, get spell check on that key board.

Loc
01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Happy Birthday Debbie! Hopefully Eric has kept his joke telling to a bare minimum (and that doesn't mean telling jokes without clothes).

SpongeBob, get spell check on that key board.

bonhall41
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Debbie. Hope to see you again at the next Oysterfest.

Donald & Bonnie

Gary & Peggy Stevens
01-30-2009, 03:45 PM
HEY LOC, you don't have to POST your advice twice, you got my attention the first time.... However, I still couldn't find what I misspelled?

Help me out? Did I misspell my name, AGAIN ! :eek: :D Ok, I found it, but it was the sentiment that counts, Loc. AND BITE ME !

Gary S.

truk4u
01-30-2009, 09:22 PM
King,

It gets worse..... A-1, Paul and I had lunch on Thursday and A-1 orders a salad with Mutton!:eek: There is just no respect for sheep anymore.:(

phorner
01-31-2009, 08:32 AM
OOOPS!! Looks like some of our POG visitors have made their way out of here and are headed toward cooler weather.

We stopped by to see if anyone (Eric, are you listening?) wanted to go to Bob Evans for breakfast and we were too late :mad:

Hope everyone enjoyed their stay.

Have a safe trip back.

At least Mr. and Mrs. Truk have the good sense to stay put where it's warm. :)

Well, at least it's gonna get warm....

hobobimmer
02-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Thank you ALL for my birthday greetings! It is always fun celebrating with POG folks. Janice and Paul, sorry we missed your Bob Evans invitation. That would have been much more fun than heading back to the colder temps. Arrived home last night. It was a fun trip for us. Wish we could have stayed for the launch. Deb, Eric, Jay

Jon Wehrenberg
02-01-2009, 06:05 PM
We had a great trip, and enjoyed it all, especially flying with Grant in his helicopter. We spent the night in a Walmart parking lot last night and woke up to freezing temps that made us want to go back. We got back just after noon today and it was sunny in almost 60 so that made it almost as warm as it was Friday in FL.

Now I have to find out why my bus electrical system isn't charging.

billbunch47
02-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Paul, sorry we missed Bob Evans would have been good, had to head back to tampa again to resolve the puppy matters, think ya'll like the outcome. Back in Myrtle Beach tonight and its quite nippy, will be back home in Columbia tomorrow then leave next Tue for the TGO and launch, can not wait to see Ya'll and the whole gang. Really enjoyed the get to gather at your place both nights and the Jenson outing see ya next week. Bill