PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Brent

Sid Tuls
01-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey Brent & Marilyn, Welcome to POG, It was great to see your new coach this afternoon! Can't wait for the maiden foyage to LHC in Feb. Hope the inspection all goes well @ Prevost.

Brent
01-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Marilyn and I are really happy about moving up to a Prevost and the info I have already found on the POG fourm is great. Now just a few more days until delivery. We could not have made it to this point without the help of Steve Bennett of California Coach Company; you were right he is great.:D

Brent

Jon Wehrenberg
01-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Aaaah........Fresh meat! Welcome to the asylum. This is the only one where the inmates are in charge.

Congrats on being a bus owner. And a POG member.

adamdegraff
01-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Brent,
what coach did you end up buying? Just curious.
~Adam

Brent
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Jon, thanks for the greetings. I am totally humbled by your knowledge and want to thank you for your great post as they have helped me start to understand what we are getting ourselves into.
Brent

Brent
01-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Adam:
Thanks for asking; we are purchasing a 2001 Vantare from Steve Bennett at California Coach Company and look forward to meeting you and other POG members down the road.
Brent

Ray Davis
01-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Brent, welcome to POG. I have seen that coach at Steve's, and you are purchasing a beauty. I happened to meet the owners there when I was at CA Coach last time. They really didn't want to sell, but circumstances were forcing it.

You are getting a really nice coach. Congratulations, and we'll see you out at Lake Havasu.

Ray