PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Port St. Lucie?

jelmore
12-28-2008, 10:42 AM
We'll be at Outdoor Resorts St. Lucie West next week. Some of you there? We'd like to meet you if you'll be around. We could use some Florida tips.

tomklau
12-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Jim & Linda,

Tom and I are Port St. Lucieites. We'll be down on the 5th or 6th. Good restaurants: Palm City Grill, Dolphin Restaurant and Shrimp Bar, Yellow Fin, Zapatas, Prawnbroker. The office has a restaurant guide, be sure to pick one up. Nearby: PGA Village, Navy SEALS Museum, Deep Sea Fishing, Atlantic Ocean Beaches, Downtown Ft. Pierce and Stuart, Hutchinson Island House of Refuge, Lyric Theatre, Sunrise Theatre. Enjoy the fun Par 3 golf course at the resort!

Karin

jelmore
12-28-2008, 09:27 PM
We're out on the 1st I think, down to tailgate at the OU Florida game. Thanks for the tips. Look forward to the par 3, my favorite.

Joe Cannarozzi
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Jim there will be a half a dozen of us in Titusville at The Great Outdoors from Jan 1st thru the 9th. Stop by for a few days.

jelmore
12-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Jim there will be a half a dozen of us in Titusville at The Great Outdoors from Jan 1st thru the 9th. Stop by for a few days.

Well, sounds great. Thanks. We'll be heading south, though. Got appointments in the parking lot of the OU Florida game.