PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Adam and Family ....

Ray Davis
12-23-2008, 12:49 PM
I have been remiss in posting this. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Adam DeGraff and his family for dinner last Wednesday evening at the PF Changs in the Mission Viejo Mall.

At the last minute we were walking out, and thought we should get a picture. Of course, cameras weren't working, but I was able to get this through the iPhone (I've never been happy with pictures from this phone).

A great time was had by all, and the food was tremendous. Adam, we look forward to seeing you again, next time you're in SoCal!

Ray

dalej
12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks Ray for keeping us posted, it's always fun to see what everyone else is up to.

adamdegraff
12-23-2008, 11:33 PM
We did have fun. Good food, good friends... AND... my kids were SOOOO excited to have met Ray, who works for Pixar, that makes all of their favorite movies. Later that night, Andrew, my 3 year old, asked me if Ray knew Lightning The Queen. (Lightning McQueen from the movie "Cars.") I assured him that he and Lightning are good buds and that if he promises to clean up his toys for an entire year, Ray will set up a meeting. No worries though, his toys are on the floor right now :-)

~Adam