PDA

View Full Version : Why is Lew so happy?

dalej
12-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Take a look at our nations weather map and you'll see. http://vortex.plymouth.edu/uschill.gif

tdelorme
12-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Looks like Global Warming has taken off for the Christmas Holidays.

I'm not going to count, but it looks like the minuses out number the plusses on your map, Dale. That's "just wrong" as the kids say.

It was sunny and 81 degrees here Friday so I pulled the bus out and washed her up. Glad I did it then, go out this morning and it's 21 degrees.

sawdust_128
12-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Yep! That's why ASAP the below 32 winterization plan goes into effect.

Lew, did you stock up on sites and what are you getting for the scalper's, er ...... ah ........ I mean market driven rate these days?:D Based on the map, looks like there are bushels of Lewbuck's to be made.:rolleyes:

lewpopp
12-22-2008, 10:15 PM
A few of the priveledged that were here at ODR at PSL should have received a letter pointing out that they have cut the rental rates in half for the season. Where it used to be $1800.00 bucks for a month, it is now $900.00 Lewbucks for a month.

You parcimonious members who spend big bucks on the front and rear of your busses should have saved for the fire sale they are having here.

truk4u
12-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Louie,

Give me a break, "parcimonious." I'm to old to learn new words, couldn't you have just said cheap numb nuts!:D

BrianE
12-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Neither one you guys is using your spell checker. :eek:

sawdust_128
12-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Louie,

Give me a break, "parcimonious." I'm to old to learn new words, couldn't you have just said cheap numb nuts!:D

Now that's funny!!!!

I am beginning to think that PSL is a foreign country, maybe "LewLand". It has a currency, Lewbucks. And it's own language based on Lew Linguistics. It has an enforcement system, get with the grouchy grammarian's grammatical rules for morphemes and constituents, or else. It also has a system for punishments, break the rules and get humiliated in public; which I think is called being "Lewed".

I'm telling you, the guy has his own country. Port St. Lew --- See!!:D

dalej
12-23-2008, 01:22 PM
great post!

jonnie
12-23-2008, 02:03 PM
As soon as "Lewland" applies for recognition by the US State Department Lew will be eligible for foreign aid US Dollars which he can then convert to Lewbucks. What a deal!

sawdust_128
12-23-2008, 02:28 PM
As soon as "Lewland" applies for recognition by the US State Department Lew will be eligible for foreign aid US Dollars which he can then convert to Lewbucks. What a deal!

Whooo hooo!!! I want to be Lew!! Coronation party at Lewland!!!

rickdesilva
12-23-2008, 05:19 PM
I never thought about it.....I have 3 Lou's in my house and one in my coach but in the coach its called a water closet:D

lewpopp
12-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Rick...Braggin' on how many outhouses you have is not good.

As for DUSTYDICK, the word is "LEWD" I've tried to be that way all my life and now it's "two" late.

Just be careful about Lewbucks, ya know (no) the furen currency is possibly more valuable than your "P" bucks.

sawdust_128
12-26-2008, 03:04 AM
Yo Professor Lewd:

Dustydick? Oh thank you for that Lew. After all the other horrible things you've called me, I feel like we are really moving in the right direction now and I'm very happy for you. If you keep up this rate of progress you may well even make it to the third grade, God willing. In spite of what others say about you, I still have faith that you can get there, although I must admit, that faith is a bit shaken lately. You just hang in there Buttercup because you are probably as special as they come.

Have a nice day!!:)