PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recognize ??.......

rmboies
12-14-2008, 02:20 PM
the man under this hat :D I realize paybacks are h*ll, and I may come to regret this, but these pics are too good not to share!

"Santa Claws" Jon did a transport yesterday for 11 rescue pups from Chattanooga to Illinois....that makes his total of 113 pups transported just via Jon and his Cessna "sleigh"! Merry Christmas Santa Claws from all the critters you have flown to saftey!

FYI, "NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams" was here filming with us last week. Two producers/reporters and two film crews covered what we do from the shelter to the airports and the rescue end point. Jon even had a camera mounted in the plane with him.....too bad he didn't have his Santa hat with him! They also came here to our farm to tape and wanted to include Brock our rescue dobe, who was the impetus for getting our group started.

Tentatively, I am told this will air one night during the week of Dec. 22 under their "Making a Difference" segment. Set your Tivo's, with my luck Bob and I will be on the road to Ohio when it airs!
Between USA TODAY and now the nightly news we are hopeful that more pilots will join us....we have around 105 pilots now and 566 members on our website. POG is making history in more ways then one!

Bless you Santa Jon! (and please be kind to me when you pay me back for this one!
Debi

Jon Wehrenberg
12-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Your day will come Ms Boies.

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-14-2008, 03:58 PM
If you didn't want the attention, then you shouldn't have worn the hat.:D

And besides she's been suffering enough doing all the barn work Bob used to do.:rolleyes::D

Great job Jon, good to see your getting all that AIR TIME!

We all Like dogs better than Kats.

:)JIM

phorner
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Great job, Santa, er....Jon,

Those pooches are on their way to a much Merrier Christmas thanks to you!

Joe Cannarozzi
12-14-2008, 05:17 PM
That first photo looks more like the grinch than santa.

rmboies
12-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Your day will come Ms Boies.

I have no idea what you are talking about Santa:p

Debi

Will Garner
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
I did not realize before now that Santa uses electronic headphones to communicate with his reindeer AND wears glasses!:eek:

Seriously, everyone involved in the puppy rescues should be given a Presidential Commendation before he leaves office.:D