PDA

View Full Version : Once again, Marathon Coburg, very impressive

adamdegraff
12-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Today, I am back in Coburg at Marathon. And once again, I have to say that they really do a great job here. Pat Sprenger runs a tight ship of seemingly very happy employees. I think that this speaks volumes, even in the face of tough economic times... which is no doubt affecting the luxury coach industry. These folks don't just do their jobs. They always seem to go the extra mile.... whether they are doing something you are paying for, or are fixing a warranty item. Pat offered me a free bus wash. You should see my bus. Never has it been so clean. And the pride that the three "washers" took in making her shine really made all the difference. Jonah, Julie, and Diana did an amazing job!

So, once again, I am very impressed by quality service, a quality product, and most importantly, an atmosphere of pride where they treat a guy like me (with a 12 year old bus) the same as the billionaire next door who is here for his/her brand new custom, quad slide, stainless masterpiece. (saw one of those today and was oh so impressed.)

~Adam