PDA

View Full Version : POG member looking for 2 bunk coaches?

adamdegraff
12-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey all,
I can't find the old post, but wasn't there a POG member looking for two bunk coaches for his family and his brother's family? If I remember correctly, he wanted a slide coach with bunks. I have been on the lookout for a coach with bunks as well, but I'm not hot on slides.

Well, I am at Marathon (Coburg) right now and they just tried to entice me into buying this very, very nice coach with 2 bunks. It is everything I would ever want in a coach, but it has slides. (It also does NOT have rivets... which I see as a minus.)

So, whoever this was that was looking.... get in touch with me and I'll tell you all about it... or call Phil Cornelius at Marathon, as he knows all about it. It is in the shop getting its PDI done, and has yet to be advertised. But it is really nice, and with the market the way it is right now, I'd say you could pick it up for a song.

Phil's number is 800-234-9991. His cell is 541-953-3113. He's a good guy. Tell him I said so :-)

~Adam

adamdegraff
12-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Found it. Vistaridge.

Nice coach!

~Adam

Kevin Erion
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Adam,
What is the coach # and what year?

adamdegraff
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Adam,
What is the coach # and what year?

It is a 2002, I think, and it is #736. Probably pretty close to yours. Hey, if you want to upgrade to a coach with slides, I have to say, it is a very, very nice coach. Then, let me take a look at yours. Our problem, is that even if we had slides, we wouldn't use them. So the extra money is a total waste in my case. If anybody else has questions about it, let me know as I studied it for a few hours today. And, I'm still here tomorrow and could look over specific things about it for somebody.

(by the way, it has two bunks. and i have pictures that i could email, but I can't seem to post photos:-( )

Best,

Adam