PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh 09

meandmyprs
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Anyone going this year? It is a request from the kids that we go back so I think if they twist my arm enough we will head back up :)

Brent

2004 CC XLII (for sale)...2008 H3-45 with bunks in the wings, no tbc for me
09 Jeep Rubicon
Dogs, Kids, Bikes, Scooters, etc.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2008, 10:04 AM
This is as good a time as any to start the ball rolling.

If space is available we will have a booth for "pilots n paws" and we will be looking for a place to drop anchor for the duration of the show. Count me in, and possibly Debi and Bob. If there are any POG pilots that are going and want to help us man the booth we might be able to get exhibitor credentials. But you are going to have to work.

truk4u
12-11-2008, 11:10 AM
We're in for Oshkosh providing Mango gets his generator serviced or comes equipped with a 20' high exhaust extension. We will also help with the booth.

Don't worry about a parking spot Jon, Marvin the property owner knows we're coming back and he will give us whatever space we need. We just need to get a good head count early enough in the year.

For those of you that haven't been to Osh, here's the parking spot for the Poggers..

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2008, 11:17 AM
That's great. Let me know the details and I will cut a check when it is required. Where is this located? Do I need to plan on a long hike to work every day?

Hows Nancy?

MangoMike
12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Jon,

The dry camping spot butts up against the parking lot for the EAA museum. Shuttle bus will pick you up at the museum to transport you down to the show.

Trukman here's a real pix.

mm

rfoster
12-11-2008, 01:33 PM
What are the dates for this exorbitant and excessive waste of time, talent and money?

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
That's great. Thanks Mike.

MangoMike
12-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Fast Roger,

July 27 to Aug 1 2009

http://www.airventure.org/

Tully
12-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Is that Joe C. in the white t-shirt?

Tully

MangoMike
12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Yes that's the future senator from Illinois.

Joe Cannarozzi
12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
This joint is a laugh a miniute:D

Mike ya know they say the best humor always contains a bit of truth:eek:

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Hey Joe, now that the field is wide open for senator that's another option. You might have trouble getting re-elected if you get named however unless you can get a lot of dead friends to vote for you.

Governor Joe or Senator Joe. Both sound good. The only question is which one pays the most money under the table. Except for Louisiana, I think Illinois has the best politicians money can buy, followed closely by NY.

meandmyprs
12-11-2008, 03:53 PM
The spot is perfect. We just need to keep the tent campers away from our generator exhaust this year to prevent the complaints when the autostart(s) fires up at 4am.

Who needs votes (dead or alive)...all you need is to be able to write a check and the senate seat is yours...make that payable to BHO, inc.

Brent

2004 CC XLII (for sale)...2008 H3-45 with bunks in the wings, no tbc for me
09 Jeep Rubicon
Dogs, Kids, Bikes, Scooters, etc.

dalej
12-11-2008, 03:56 PM
How many POG bus's can come to this event? Is there limit to the invites?

PS, Joe can't become a public servant, he has to many bus's to work on.

Jerry Winchester
12-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Dale,

It is rather limitless for the most part. Ken Robertson made some noise about renting the whole thing up for Prevost folks next year, but that was during this year's economy and not next year's, so that may not be a plan. But it is pretty much show up, pay and camp.

Jon,

Bring your bike. It's downhill both ways. Unless you are carrying the Krakman. Maybe Mike will get his scooter out of the bay before we get to OSH in '09?

grantracy
12-11-2008, 07:23 PM
we will probaly make it ( that is if you will consort with the "sling wingers") but what about sun n' fun in April...any thoughts about that?

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2008, 07:36 PM
If we can get booth space (right now it looks like our only option is a 20 X 30 site) we are going to promote pilots n paws.

They have the check and the application and we are just waiting for confirmation.

If we do get it I am getting a campground reservation off site. I don't want to work all day and dry camp at night if I don't have to .

lewpopp
12-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Jon.....You Pussy.

MangoMike
12-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Jon,

I would rethink the dry camping bit.

There is camp Scholler (http://www.airventure.org/planning/where_to_stay.html#camp) on site, on a first come first serve basis. It's like a Mad Max camp and very lively (read noisy).

I don't know what is available off site but I would hesitate trying that due to the masses of traffic back and forth from the airport. After a tough day working the booth I don't think you want to fight.

The Felker property is located at almost ground zero, very quiet (until the first warbird takeoff at 8am). Water is available and you can have the honey truck make as many pickups as needed.

It's not as close to the Bonanza Camp as we experienced the first year on the Siebold property but it's a great second.

The only downside is that you have to put up with you know who and you know who.
mm

Jon Wehrenberg
12-12-2008, 05:32 AM
I was talking about Sun n Fun. I'm resigned to dry camping at OSH.

I didn't buy a bus so I could rough it. Roughing it to me is a campground with a gravel site. I want paved roads, 50 amp, full water and sewer, CATV, a clear view for my satellite, and a campground store stocked with Metamucil (in case Lew or Harry drop by).

phorner
12-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Jon,

You forgot a North/South orientation for the bus, so you'll have shade on the patio side of the bus in the afternoon and no heat buildup by the sun shining on your windshield :D

BrianE
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Jon,

Last year we stayed at Sanlan RV Park, http://www.sanlan.com/ in Lakeland. It's about 15 minutes to Sun n Fun and was a very nice place. Less than a mile to the Metamucil store.

Coloradobus
12-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Mango Mike,

Chris and I will park our rig where ever you park, just let us know.

Jerry Winchester
12-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Jim,

What happended to the first Rover engine?

Coloradobus
12-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Two years ago, Rover decided to bleed, and bleed it did at 88,820 miles. Pouring antifreeze out of every seam the little 4.0 liter Buick engine had. Its the Biritsh way, the more gaskets the better. (we own several vintage British cars, all leak something, so its nothing new) After emptying the wallet of "POUND Sterling", with new head gasket, rear seal, throttle body gasket, etc.,and new aluminum heads, (overheating warps them) Rover was back on the road for a mere 18,000 miles,,,,,,,when,,,,,,,,,Pegged temp guage AGAIN at 106, 341 miles:eek:.
Cooling it off and venting the steam out of the overflow tank cap, we started it up and added coolant we had on board. (We were just in the Coachella Valley, ca a few weeks ago 4-wheeling, and we had fluids/belts/hoses just in case. Its a Rover thing. Carry entire parts car with you for you never know when it may come in handy. I sometimes honestly wonder how they can boost they are most "driven vehicle" in the world and all over the world. Ours can't make it around the block without leaking something.
This past monday we were on mission. I was supposed to follow Chris home in a car we bought before we went to Indio, Ca Nov19th. Funny thing:(, me and the 3 dogs, in Rover to follow Chris home to make sure he and the 1959 Ford Country Squire 9 passenger station wagon made it. (Me and dogs ended up in the 50 YEAR old Ford wagon, and ariived home without incident)
After getting home, snowing of course, we attached a Blue Ox towbar to the Chevy duramax and went ot fetch Rover.
Snowing even harder, we dragged Rover home. Because it was sooooo crummy out, I thought to leave the tandem vehicles outside.
But NOOOOOOO, I had to detach Rover and drive the black Chevy back into the new barn..........BANG!!!!!kissed the side of garage door right behind the passenger side suicide backdoor. The new barn is stuffed full with 5 Airstream trailers, the '7 Airstream B-190 Van, '79 F-250, under the '69 Caddy, a '99 Porsche, and the spot for the Chevy. Trying to avoid clipping the B-190 Van I saw Chris cover his eyes and and just stand there when I heard a slight crunch. Having driven OTR seated busses for year, I can sure hit the side of a barn!
The truck dent is small, just 500 dollars worth. Rover is still in the shop. This time it is the Timing Cover below the water pump that gave way allowing antifreeze to freely mix with the oil. A few new gaskets, and hopefully the heads aren't warped and few more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.$$ Flat Irons Land Rover said it would be ready later today............well its 5:20pm MST, and no word.

So, Jerry, that's what has happened to my beloved Rover. We have had 2 other Rovers in the past. Just pour more money into them, and they will keep on leaking, leaving a trail. If we had British computers, they would probably drip antifreeze or oil, too.
They are very easy to tow, transfer neutral and tow!! Guess its dummies like me that have kept them in business.;) Chris says, I should get a Yugo!/ or have my head examined, or both!

lewpopp
12-12-2008, 10:18 PM
You should get a Rover tow truck and invest in a bodyshop and hire mechanic for your toy barn.

garyde
12-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Jim. didn't you just trade up to this Rover up in Canada last year? I've owned two and have sold them once the warrenty was up. They start to fall apart about 3 days after the warrenty is up.

Coloradobus
12-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Gary,

We have had this Rover for a few years. It didn't make the trip to Quebec last year because of a mechanical problem. Gues it is inherent, eh.

jonnie
12-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Rovers and old Harleys, if there is not oil underneath them you are out of oil.

Coloradobus
12-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Well,

Rover is home, wallet lighter, quivering when it will be called upon again for a Rover repair.

rfoster
12-13-2008, 09:32 PM
My daughters Rover (04 with 70K miles) just got a new alternator. Oil filled. So it would not wear out. $840.00 plus installation.

I sold it Friday.!!!!

lewpopp
12-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah Roger, and you told the buyer there was never a thing wrong and it was only driven to Sunday School. That's gullible Knoxville.

dmark1
12-16-2008, 09:47 AM
So let me get this straight since I am a newbie here...

If you camp in the location next to the EAA Museum with the rest of your crazies you can't run your generator at night? In a Prevost???

My idea of roughing it is slow room service so what the???:confused:

MangoMike
12-16-2008, 09:53 AM
I'll try to arrange it so that all the Prevo's park together, so we don't smoke out the tent campers.

If you need to run all night long shouldn't be a problem, although most of us found we could make it thru the night with just the batteries.

Mike

Coloradobus
12-16-2008, 02:11 PM
That's great!!

Coloradobus
12-16-2008, 02:15 PM
That's great! If they don't mind the diesel, smell, can we bring along an Airstream friend/pilot?

Coloradobus
12-16-2008, 02:56 PM
That's great!

bluevost
12-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Mango,

Put Janet and me on the list. This is something we have wanted to do for a while. Should be fun.

Jon,

I will be glad to help out if you get a booth. Last logbook entry 23May96, but I'll bring a pair of David Clarks and look official.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Ken,

We will take all the help we can get. We aren't doing anything more than making pilots aware of pilotsnpaws and asking them to visit the site and possibly volunteer to do an animal transport.

dmark1
12-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Put me on the list then. I have flown for 34 years and this will be my first time at Oshkosh!

Mark and Lorenda Wyant

Jon Wehrenberg
12-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks. We are going to have a full booth assuming we can get one.

rmboies
12-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Ken,

We will take all the help we can get. We aren't doing anything more than making pilots aware of pilotsnpaws and asking them to visit the site and possibly volunteer to do an animal transport.

I'll second that .......Jon and I will definitely need some help manning the booth should we be fortunate enough to get booth space. If not, maybe POGGERS can just go around passing out our brochures...... leave them under the wipers on the planes windshields perhaps? :eek: Just kidding!

Debi

Jerry Winchester
12-17-2008, 05:57 PM
I have to think getting a booth will not be an issue. But it may end up outside.

Neither will be making it thru the night without a generator. I think it got down to 50 the first night and I don't think we had a night above 60, so either a fan or good batteries will work. We ran the fan the first night then ran one AC the rest of the nights and the generator didn't come on until after 8am.

If we can commit to enough people, I think the guy will just give us the whole back row and put the tent campers in the front which will put about 100 yards between us.

I also think making a reservation for the honey wagon early in the week will keep Brent from sitting around the camp for half a day to keep Mike out of the doghouse.

You'll also want to bring a bike or scooter if you have one. It is a great way to get around the airfield and if you want to take a Hollywood shower, it will carry you over to the North 40 shower house for a scalding.

MangoMike
12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I sent Marland an email a couple of days ago and followed up with a phone call today about a armada of busses arriving on his property.

No problem with as many as 10 busses, probably more. I told him I would generate a master list of attendees. He's going to assign the entire fence line against the EAA museum for us.

mm

merle&louise
12-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Jerry,

Are you bringing the Bonanza and the Marathon?

Jerry Winchester
12-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Tuga,

I don't know. I thought Tom was going to have a nervous breakdown during the flight this year, so I doubt I can get him back in the plane for another chance to cheat death.

I am sure my pilot buddy here in Houston would love to fly it back up there, but seeing as how the only folks at OSH with a bigger carbon footprint than me were the CAF people, I don't want to give Al Gore another reason to come protest.

jasperjr
12-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Laura and I are planning on attending, most likely with others in tow. What is the camping situation with trailers? We would like to bring some gators and motorcycles. Are they allowed? We are somewhat local (Chicago) and if anyone needs a place to stay, etc... "poggers welcome"

Jon,

My wife and I would like to extend a special thanks to you and all those who do so much to help animals. We have two Bullmastiffs, one champion and one showing and we hear so many stories about people such as your self helping their animals. I can't tell you how much they appreciate your efforts. You really have changed a lot of people lives. Great job.

Jerry Winchester
12-17-2008, 11:52 PM
It seems the only prerequisite for camping in this guy's field is cash. They have tents, trailers, RV's and folks in sleeping bags on the ground that rode in on motorcycles.

The one thing you can't do with a bike, motorcycle or Gator is drive it directly into the exhibit / flight line / airplane parking part of the field. It's okay on the Saturday and Sunday before the show starts, but after that time you're SOL. But there is a big motorcycle / bike parking area right outside the main gate and the campground is about 1/2 mile down a nice paved road.

rmboies
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM
My wife and I would like to extend a special thanks to you and all those who do so much to help animals. We have two Bullmastiffs, one champion and one showing and we hear so many stories about people such as your self helping their animals. I can't tell you how much they appreciate your efforts. You really have changed a lot of people lives. Great job.[/QUOTE]

What beautiful mastiffs, just love them!

JDUB, since we will likely have to be there for the entire show, would we be better off at an RV resort/park offsite? Outside space, hmmmmmmm, not sure that is a good idea but we may not have a choice......

Debi

MangoMike
12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Debi,

You can't beat the convience of this location. You'll especially appreciate it when you won't have to fight the hordes of traffic.

Water is available on site and the honey wagon can be summoned anytime.

Your Prevo is a perfect setup for this deal. Make it happen.

Mike

Jerry Winchester
12-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Deb,

Traffic is all you should worry about. Outdoors with an awning is as good or sometimes better than in a corner of one of the four main inside areas. Also remember than none of them are air conditioned, so shade and a fan are about as good as it gets.

An outside spot near the ABS or Cessna Pilots tents are good. Or over by the Parliment guys if they show up next year. They were between two of the big buildings and attracted a lot of attention.

And surely a big time RV guy like 00Bob could dry camp for a month without fuel or water.

rmboies
12-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey Mango and JDUB,

We will make it happen Mango, Jon is on it!

I will let Bob, the big time RV guy, decide where he wants to camp. Or, I may just fly in and pitch a tent, you never know! Thanks for all the advice......I would of course, rather camp by "all ya'll", as we say here in the south :D

This all rests on whether we get booth space or not. If not, then Ken has a brilliant idea about wearing t-shirts that say "Ask me about Pilots N Paws". If we bought them would you wear them?? How about brochures, would you hand those out? And no, you would not have to shave your heads, mustaches or anything else:rolleyes:

Debi and Bob/05 and holding.......

kenrobertson
12-19-2008, 08:29 AM
JDUB beat me to the punch - We intend to have our display in our usual spot at Oshkosh - If you don't find something that works better, we will make room under an awning for your display. Sorry Jon.....the awning wont be attached to a Liberty. You would be free to use all the amenities of the coaches as needed.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Ken,

Thank you for the offer. It just wouldn't be fair to steal your thunder. Although I sure wouldn't mind sitting next to a Parliament or under the awning.

We just need to reach our goal of watching Deb eating an oyster.

rmboies
12-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Ken,
Thank you for the offer. It just wouldn't be fair to steal your thunder. Although I sure wouldn't mind sitting next to a Parliament or under the awning.
We just need to reach our goal of watching Deb eating an oyster.

Ken, thank you so much for the offer! Jon, it will be worth it to watch me eat that oyster.......

Debi

truk4u
12-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Deb,

Yur not gona like et!

Jeff Bayley
12-25-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't want to tax the forum with more threads than it needs to I'll just post this here. I've decided the H3-45 double slide VIP shell I have ain't gonna sell and is depreciating of course. I had started to poke around for a boat to trade for in the $200-$250k price range but Stefanny and I went flying today with a customer and we liked it so I'd like to know if anyone has any suggested forums or web sites for me to post the shell for trade for a plane in that price range. Aero Trader an obvious choice. I think there are some aasset exhange web sites where people barter real estate, boats, planes, RV's, etc.

Any suggested sites?

Jon Wehrenberg
12-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Jeff, you need a plane like Custer needed another Indian.

Flying is serious business and it has to be taken seriously or not at all.

dalej
12-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Custer needed another Indian_Jon

or...Like I need to trade my 86 in for a 09 or like.....

merle&louise
12-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Bayley in an airplane! I can't wait:eek:

The friendly skies will never be the same. Go for it Jeff, you da man!

Jeff Bayley
12-25-2008, 09:41 PM
I've avoided the itch to get into flying and remanded myself to RC planes and Heli's for years but since life has gotten to be such a chore, I was thinking that could be a convienient way to take myself out since suicide is not for me. But a plance accident ? That's the ticket. In case of a problem, I want to head straight down at full throttle (not into a house to hurt anyone else of course). I don't want to wind up all messed up.

But seriously folks.........Stefanny will take the flying lessons with me so she can take over while I try wing walking. That always looked like an adreniline rush. And I won't drink and fly. Just take 40mg of Valium on take off to make sure my neves don't make me fly badly. Stefanny can take over when I pass out and when I'm flying, she can be there to make sure I'm not inverted by mistake. I never drink and motorcycle either. In fact, i haven't been drinking at all. Carrott juice took it's place. Real "juice" ya here Lew ?

Maybe I should stick to the two dimmensional boat after all. Will take asset exchange site suggestions to trade for boat or anything of value. Need it out of my driveway.

lewpopp
12-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Hey Bayley.....do you really know what you want to do. Or do you have mental Diarrhea?

Just a few pills to get me up in the air. Great. I don't drink when I ride the cycle, just a Valium or two prior to riding.
Christ, you're wacky

I'm feeling more normal everytime you post something.

Jeff Bayley
12-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Ahhh Lew. I got you. Ha. I like to see how stupid people can think I really am and when I'm joking. Only problem is, I've been playing the game for stupid so long and it's taking a hold of me. "I think I'm turning Japanense, I'm really turning Jappanes I really think so". I'm glad my post are doing you good mentally. If I could only find somone more wacky than me to give myself the same self esteem boost.

I made many paper airplanes when I was a kid plus I had one of those rockets you pump up with air and water so this gives me a huge advantage and comprensive understanding of arrowdienamics (did you catch that spelling like an idiot test?) Isn't it thrust, lift, drag and something else that makes for flight ? Forget the forth. I think it's dropping a few precription nitro glyceron pills in the fuel tank to give the octane a boost.

truk4u
12-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Jeff,

Trade-A-Plane in Crossville, TN is the bible for buying/selling/trading, etc.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/

garyde
12-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Jeff, 'thrust, lift, drag is what they do on ,dancing with the stars'.
Although I have flown for many years commercially, and been up in some very small planes when I was a younger person, I have become somewhat phobic about flying these days.

sawdust_128
06-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Is there still an opportunity to get in on the Oshkosh event?

And what would the process be? Any hints greatly appreciated.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-23-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm going to have six wristbands (entry passes) per day. Anyone working the pilotsnpaws booth with me gets first dibs, but the extras are available.

What I need is a break from time to time for potty breaks and lunch.

To Mango, Truk or Jerry.....Can I have the address for our parking spot? I need to get there at least a day early for set up and need some way to confirm it will be OK.

sawdust_128
06-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Jon: If I can work out the details to be there, I would be happy to help with your efforts.

Jerry Winchester
06-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Jon,

I don't know the exact address, but Mike will be there late Friday night and I will be there Saturday morning, so if you are going to get there a day early (Sunday) then it should all be taken care of. Except the part where you need directions. The place we are camping is one street south of the entry for the EAA Museum and a hard left turn into the first field on the north you get to. I think there are two houses between the turn off the N/S road and the turn in to where we are parking.

The best thing is to just call right before you get there so we can send Trukman to stand in the road and mark the drive entry. Just remember to get way right before the turn.

Or better yet, we'll drive a stake in the ground next to the drive and tie a sheep to it. Surely you won't miss the International POG Rally symbol?

Metal Filings - The only way you would be too late is if this were August.

sawdust_128
06-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Metal Filings - The only way you would be too late is if this were August.

Thank you Jay-Doop. Now how do I get a little more color inside the lines on this?:rolleyes:

Jon Wehrenberg
06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Jerry, I am planning on driving in sometime on Saturday so I have Sunday for set up. When do you guys fly in? I presume you are leaving the bus there and then going to get the plane?

Mango, if you can post a stree address or a google map, or the owner's name I will try to get all that printed out or loaded in the GPS. will tow so I can unhitch and scout it out or just do the guy thing and drive right to it.

Jerry Winchester
06-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Jon,

No we did the coach / plane thing last year and are just going with the coach this year, so I am going to the B2OSH hanger party in Rockford on Friday night and then smoking it up to OSH to be there for the landing so I should get parked around 10 or 11am.

We can help with your set up if we can do it early on Sunday or Sat. afternoon. We will set the awning up over at the end of 09 on Saturday so it will be ready for landing critique and observation on Sunday.

Metal Filings Man - Not much to report on the goings on for OSH. I think Mike has the parking guy lined out so we'll try to get a good count just before we launch. Airshow starts on Monday, but best day there (for some of us) is Sunday. All you need for that is a lawn chair and something cool to drink. I'm sure there will be some kind of pot luck dinner or MangoMike inspired feast, but that again will get sorted out the week or so before we go. It's all dry camping so make sure your batteries are in good shape and if you want a Hollywood shower, use the North 40 shower house. Bring a bike or alternate mode of travel unless you want to carry the Krakman's lawn chair.

truk4u
06-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Hold onto your shorts and Mango will post the address. My old GPS won't display the address, but here's where your going:

W. Waukau Ave
N43 58.894
W88 34.632

I'll be there before the rest of you and there will be a standard issue black and white blowup sheep tied to the tree out by the road to identify this group of misfits. Listen to Jdub, swing WIDE....;)

Jon Wehrenberg
06-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Set up will be fast and easy so I may also be able to enjoy at least one day of festivities. I just have to hang the banners, set up a table or two, set some furry animals and cages out along with brochures and I'm done.

Figure out where you want me. I think I'm going to start the generator when I get there and not turn it off until I leave. I want a cool bus after standing in an un-airconditioned building all day.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-24-2009, 07:10 AM
I just googled the lat. / lon. and it looks like we go past the museum, and turn onto Waukau Rd and it appears to back up to the parking lot. It should be on the left when facing the OSH entry gate.

truk4u
06-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Your right on it Jon, the field we park in backs right up to the Museum parking lot. I thinks it's the second driveway on W. Waukau Ave. when approaching from the west. All we have to do now is wake up Mango..

MangoMike
06-24-2009, 09:51 AM
All we have to do now is wake up Mango..

Some of us have to work for a living, so we can pay for all this stuff.

Marland and Pat Felker
920 231-7264
1864 W. Waukau Ave.
oshkosh, wi 54902

Take the East Exit off Rt. 41 to Rt. 44. Make right at first light, then stay right at the "Y". Make left on Waukau Ave. It's about the 2nd driveway on the left, small entrance so pay attention. As the boys were saying it's a wide turn in.

I'll be there Friday night about 7:30pm.

Mike

Jerry Winchester
06-24-2009, 02:54 PM

grantracy
06-30-2009, 05:58 AM
Is there a sign up for Oshkosh? We are thinking about making the trip.

MangoMike
06-30-2009, 08:59 AM
G.

This is pretty informal. Just post your name here and we'll look for you at OSH.

Mike