PDA

View Full Version : Rule change, PSL ORA

lewpopp
12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
We just got a letter stating that all trailers pulled by the residents and visitors will have to be remove within 10 days due to zoning problems with the city or county.

We presently have 24 trailers owned by lot owners and they have to find a place to store them of ORA property.

I seems to me to chase out many travelers but that's the problem with trying to go by the rules. Such is life.

So if you are coming down here this winter for your 3 free day stay, don't bring your wonderful trailer unless you can hide it where "the sun don't shine."

jelmore
12-06-2008, 11:24 PM
So if you are coming down here this winter for your 3 free day stay, don't bring your wonderful trailer unless you can hide it where "the sun don't shine."

We don't have a trailer to hide, but we're on our way to Florida. Wonder what the sales pitch is like for that free stay. Convincing, I'll bet. Sounds fun. Maybe we'll see you this winter.

lewpopp
12-07-2008, 09:11 PM
There is absolutely no obligation to hear and "song and dance". Just tell the rep you will contact them if you have questions after you look around.