PDA

View Full Version : Purple....like Barney!

ken&ellen
07-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Ellen and I are enjoying a week here at Hatteras, NC. Parked behind us across a grassy area is a Kingsley Coach with a KW front end. This unit is really built solid, but it is painted purple!!!! The very same color as Barney. We, Ellen, will take a picture and we will post it. Ken

Jon Wehrenberg
07-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Kingsley may make a nice product but what I cannot get past is why anyone would want to give up all the space that engine sticking out in front takes up?

dalej
07-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Jon, I think some people think about front end collisions more then us so they want some cushion between them and the next guy. I have to admit when we first started driving, it was a little scary sitting on the front bumper.

Joe Cannarozzi
07-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Dont be fooled. Its a truck and it rides like a truck. I have not driven tractors with air ride steer axles Im told they are very smooth but if it has spring suspention steer axle, and almost all do, there is no comparison to the way a bus rides. They do look good, no shortage on BLING thats for sure!

garyde
07-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I saw an awesome Kingsley in Colorado last year at a park. They can be customed out inside and out. The only problem is, some parks with ownership, have CC&R's which do not allow them. You can not get in!