PDA

View Full Version : Folsom POG

jimshoen
11-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Four POG menebers, four wives, and 6 children made it to Adam's concert in Folsom. We had a wonderful time. Thanks Adam.
Left to right in the photo are Darl, Adam, Harry and Jim

dalej
11-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the post Jim, looks like everyone had a great time. Even Harry looks happy. :)

adamdegraff
11-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey, everybody's happy after a Pianafiddle concert :-)

I've got some stories about these three hooligans and their posse. We had a great time. More later. Time to eat says the boss. (Do you all have bosses too?)

Adam

rfoster
11-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Looks like Harry and Darl are getting younger since the last time I saw them. Must be that good clean living and smelling lots of diesel fumes.

dalej
11-23-2008, 07:08 AM
Here is the photo that was posted Harry, see how good you guys look!

noted...I reposted this because Harry missed it the first time.

hhoppe
11-23-2008, 10:51 AM
We wanted to make it a singing quartet, but Adam wanted to keep fiddling around. Something about feeding his family. It was a great concert. Don't miss a chance to hear them. I think their killer travel schedule needs to be re-worked for next year. Thanks Adam.

adamdegraff
11-24-2008, 12:06 AM
So how is it that three of the guys in this photo look like they were out for a pleasant night on the town and I look like I was just playing basketball in concert clothes?

You should have seen the parking lot. Crammed full of cars and... yup, three busses. Harry drove his car.... but it was a big car:-)

Of course, wouldn't you know that after almost 20,000 miles of driving on our tour, the morning before all these folks decided to come out to our show, I skimmed a yellow barrier and was left with a yellow streak of scratch marks along my passenger side rear fender and stainless triangle. (Does the stainless triangle have a name?) Now that's just embarrassing. I'd have said that the bus came that way, but Jim would probably mention that, though dirty, the bus was not damaged as of Halloween? :cool: Nice move, eh?

Lots of fun. Thanks for coming guys... and for bringing your families.

~Adam