PDA

View Full Version : Sevierville , Tn

Jamie Bradford
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
I stumbled upon a fantastic rv park here - Two Rivers RV Park . This place is really nice , you pull in facing the river , big concrete pads , landscaping , good WI-FI .:)

In my limited travels I have noticed that these places vary greatly! Some are nothing more than trailer parks. It is hard to figure out the good from the bad using Woodall's as the only reference. Is there a POG list that lists the better places?? If not it would be nice to start one.

Jamie

Ray Davis
11-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Jamie,

I don't think there is a formal POG list. I believe there are some mentioned on Dales map page (Quick Links -> Dale's Member Map), and there are occassionally some mentioned in threads like this.

It might be nice to start a thread that becomes more or less permanent, and add a park, and perhaps a rating.

Two other options I use:

1. rvparkreviews.com - user written reviews on parks all over the country.
2. Big Rigs Book - pretty much from now on, if a park ain't in the book, I am really hesitant, or will investigate before heading in with the bus.

Ray

Gary & Peggy Stevens
11-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Jamie, I second Ray's recommondation of the Big Rig Book.

It is the bible pretty much. http://www.big-rigs-rv.com/

Ken and Ellie the authors, home base is at Kerrville, TX. Buckhorn Lake Resort

Two Rivers Resort does look exceptional. Great find.

Gary S.

dalej
11-11-2008, 08:40 PM
If it can get a two thumbs up from two members on this forum, I think it should be in the... must stay at club.

truk4u
11-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Jamie,

We had POG 5 at Sevierville last April at River Plantation and it was also very nice. Your bus has been to Twin Rivers before, but that's another story!:o

Jamie Bradford
11-11-2008, 09:31 PM
If only the bus could talk.............. :rolleyes: