PDA

View Full Version : Nashville

jasperjr
11-08-2008, 12:44 AM
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween. About 8 of us are driving from Chicago to Nashville the Friday after Thanksgiving. We have hotel rooms booked for the weekend, but I'm looking for a lace to keep the coach for two days. Our hotel is too tight. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Cannarozzi
11-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Try a place called the The Eagles Nest. It is going west off of 156 on Lebanon Pike They are a bus shop do service for dozens of musicians have a fenced in yard with security and may very well have some space. I'm sure they are in the directory and have a web site but if you need a # I can probably get it for you. They have bus storage w/power.

If you are going to the Opry it is close by. There is a KOA you might try practically right next door to the hotel and I suppose you could try Prevo too but I have never been there.

Danss
11-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Koa and a Yogi Bear Rv park next door to a Camper World. We stay at Yogi Bear due to problem with satellite at Koa. Both fairly close to Opry.

MangoMike
11-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Jasper,

We stayed here in September. Worked well. Right up from the Opry.

KOA Nashville 9.21.2008

2626 Music Valley Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Information: (615) 889-0286

Mike

Will Garner
11-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Jasper,

We have stayed at both Yogi's place and the KOA. Our eldest daughter lives in Madison TN. Our first stay was at Yogi's place. It was only an overnighter. I did meet a friendly PP member the next morning - early morning too! That was on our way to SanDiego Ca 29 May 2008.

On our return trip back from the west coast we called Yogi's place (2-3 times)and they did not return our call - go figure. Maybe the friendly PP member complained about the early wake up call! Anyway, we knew KOA was just a little way further up the road (dead end service road so don't go all the way). We called them, they gave us a space. This too was just an overnighter.

Both parks were satisfactory. I did not hook up cable and don't have a satellite so can't comment on TV entertainment at either park.

Will & Carole

Jamie Bradford
11-09-2008, 05:35 PM
:cool:I think Prevost will let you park there... We left our bus there for 4 days in October.

tpr
11-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Jasperjr

Stayed at yogi several times sites flat,not many trees so satelite is good but watch the water pressure, it is high. I blew a water hose going to the toilet on my mci years back.