PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know what I was missing!

Steve Cooper
11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
I guess I just didn't know what I was missing! After more than two years away from this site I renewed my membership today and was I ever surprised! I think I've been sitting here for three hours just scanning topics about all the different things that go along with Prevost ownership. Way cool stuff.
At any rate, I'll look forward to seeing what all comes across the board and if any POG member is at the Parliament Open House in January, look me up.
Even you, Lew.

bonhall41
11-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Welcome, Steve. It's nice to have another member from the Panhandle. Sorry you missed Oysterfest in Mobile a couple weeks ago but hope to meet you soon.

Bonnie

billbunch47
11-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey Steve, bout time you got back on here. Have missed seeing you and Martha all year keep reading about all the group travels in the news letters. Rita and I will be at the open house in Jan. can't wait to get togather! This site is a lot of FUN and you might even learn something new, happens all the time, talk to ya Bill.

lewpopp
11-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Steve,

What happened? Did Martha tell you to leave her alone so you rejoined?

No Parliament this year, seems as though it's the same old thing. I'm moving around a lot less and will remain in PSL for the season unless something super I cannot refuse.

Hi to Martha and hope the bus is working fine.

Steve Cooper
11-09-2008, 06:52 PM
We'll miss seeing you two at Open House. Maybe we'll run down to PSL after the rally if we have some extra time. Won't seem like January if you guys aren't around.
Take care.
Steve