PDA

View Full Version : Glass Cleaner

Jamie Bradford
10-31-2008, 05:23 PM
What is good to use to clean the outside tinted glass??:rolleyes:

Gary & Peggy Stevens
10-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Jamie here is my previous reply to this glass cleaning issue, and I still stand by it...

Kevin, I am not sure if your referring to "MY Miracle" moment or not but I still swear by the products I used on the outside glass on my XLII. The products are mfg by Jakel Products http://metalwax.com/index.htm

Fluoride Metal Cleaner: Yes this product is actually used for preparing or cleaning the S.S. on the bus before you wax it. But I found it worked GREAT on removing Acid rain water spots from my windows.

TopWax: Then after I cleaned the outside glass thoroughly, with the Fluoride Metal Cleaner, I waxed the windows with Topwax.

Several of the guys have tried these products and I think they all had the same great results I had. At least I hope so :)

Gary S.

Jeff Bayley
10-31-2008, 06:51 PM
I had a window washing business as a kid and newspaper was the industry standard for glass where a squeege didn't fit. Something in the mix of ink they said help but the water spots and such. More durable than paper towels. I think you meant to ask about product, not the paper, but, for what it's worth. What about Rain X ? They make a cleaner and was combo product.

Tully
10-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Metal Wax is the best. Used it. Nothing compares. I have used just about every product out on the market. Magical results.

Tully Lee Garrett