PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news...

Just Plain Jeff
06-24-2006, 05:01 PM
....no kiddin' (really) this is the cockpit of Howard Hughes' bus.

Pretty funky, but has real bling potential considering the actual metal surfaces involved.

Hmmmm.

http://funkyjunkfarms.com/john/trailers/images/hh_dashboard.jpg

Try www.funkyjunkfarms.com.

Joe Cannarozzi
06-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Great web site Jeff. I just sold a 67 Nomad and now I can turn attention to my 73 Champian 28ft classA. Debbie HATES this thing, you see she has no vision, but when its finnished I will be hard pressed to decide if well leave town in it or the bus. I had it over 90 when I drove it home, how do you think it would look leading a convoy of prevost?

MangoMike
06-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Joe,

Nows the time to start posting some pixs. Would love to see anything that drives the wife crazy.

Mike

Just Plain Jeff
06-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Quote last nite from the Sled Dog:

"Tell those guys to quite acting like teen-agers on the internet. You are all wasting good electricity."

(She got better this morning).

Joe Cannarozzi
07-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Mike, I am going to have to hire a geek to help me with these things. I cant even figure out spell checker. Soon.

rfoster
07-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Joe ; Don't feel bad - I still can't work the spell Checker- it took me a couple months to get the photo thing working and the avatar - well that probaby took longer than that. I had to get JDUB to tell me how to do it. He is a big Texas Geek that puts out fires!
Roger That