PDA

View Full Version : Who Needs Mobile??

rmboies
10-19-2008, 09:49 AM
when you can have wonderful POGGERS show up on your doorstep :D

Kathy and Ray arrived here yesterday afternoon in their beautiful new ride--gorgeous coach and excellent choice for them! They are on a whirlwind tour, no doubt, and we are thankful they are here to entertain Bob-05!

Last night, we all drove up to Hendersonville NC to meet Micki and Roger at the Outback for dinner---fun time had by all and hey, once again, we were entertaining Bob. Seems to be a theme here;) I will post some pics of the gang.....please ignore the dark circles under my eyes:rolleyes:

As you will see, Ray, had a little, well, issue with his shorts:eek:

rmboies
10-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Sweet Roger brought Bob flowers.......hmmmmmmmm.......they obviously had a good laugh over that! The secret POG LED lights were behind the flowers so I guess Roger's reputation has been saved for now.

Truly fun to be with everyone and looking forward to more fun today with our POG pals!

Debi and Bob-05

rmboies
10-19-2008, 05:06 PM
While Ray and Kathy were off to the Biltmore touring today, I snuck down and took some pics of their beautiful bus....Marathon did a great job with this bus--the floorplan flows smoothly with many conveniences and a very roomy feel inside. Hope it's ok that I am sharing these Ray!!! Please don't hold back the wine as punishment;)

truk4u
10-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Nice pictures Debbie and sure it good to see ole Bob on his feet. Looks like everyone had a great time, we sure wish we could have made it.

rfoster
10-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Another Pix of the whole group at the TTC Tour meal.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/parkwayautoofbristol/CIMG4258.jpg

Ray had to make an emergency dive to get in the photo.

Bob 05 Looks Great and was doing great! He ate his steak before I even got started good.

Great Looking New to You Bus Ray & Kathy. I know y'all are excited and very happy to be burning diesel fuel again.

Thanks for the pictures Deb.

We really had a great time and enjoyed the great company.

Mobile and Oysters next stop.