PDA

View Full Version : Mini Rally Moblie

Jamie Bradford
10-16-2008, 12:08 PM
What are the details of the upcoming Mini Rally in Mobile???

Thanks

Jamie

bonhall41
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
October 24 - 17 at Shady Acres campground on Old Military Road off Dauphin Island Parkway just south of I-10. Do a search on this site for Mobile, AL and all the details will come up. We're going to eat lots of oysters (those of us who do) and have a shrimp boil on Friday night. Nothing else definite planned. Call Shady Acres to check on availability but I don't think it will be a problem. Come on down. The more the merrier. :D

Bonnie

dalej
10-16-2008, 01:01 PM
It looked to me like it was being held Oct. 23-27th

dale farley
10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Your're right Dale. Bonnie's fingers must have hit been the wrong keys. It starts on Thursday 23 Oct, and we will leave on Monday, 27 Oct.

rfoster
10-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Jamie: The dates of the Oysterfest in Mobile arrive October 23rd, leave out on Monday October 27. Reservations can be by contacting Shady Acres Direct

2500 Old Military Rd
Mobile, AL 36605
(251) 478-0013.
This is an older Campground with lots of trees and gravel unless things have changed in a year.

We are excited that we have no real agenda, except to eat and get together for the weekend. Bring something if you want to, or just show up and grab something to eat when Jon is not looking if you dont want to bring something.

Like A1 said if you have no real expectations, you will not be disappointed.

There will be lots of sitting around, eating, talking, & Liberty owners admiring the Country Coachs

This has turned into an unofficial official Mini Rally from your new best friends at POG.

Marathon, Angola, Royale, and maybe a Millenium owners will be on hand to eat and visit too. A good time is in store.

As a new bus owner It is highly recommended you attend.

Dale: this may top POG I in attendance.

Jamie, Please let us know if you can come - just post it here on the forum. We will all be glad to meet you.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-16-2008, 03:04 PM
This will be your opportunity to show Truk everything you have found that is wrong with your new coach. He is bringing tools and spare parts.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Jamie,

Get your reservation in and then hook up with the TN contingent.

Right now it looks like at least three of us will be rolling through CHA around 5:00 on the 22nd overnighting somewhere this side of Birmingham and finishing up the next morning.

You can join the parade and get to meet the Faires (Eric, Deb and Jay) who are perhaps the sanest of the Volunteers, while The King and I (I just love saying that) will reveal all the sordid details about the other POG members.

You do not have to be crazy to join us, but if you are it doesn't hurt as bad.

bonhall41
10-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Excuse me but there will be at least one Featherlite Vantare for the rest of you to aspire to. Also, I seem to be living in some kind of time warp so we'll go along with the rest of you and leave on Monday, the 27th instead of leaving before we get there. Hopefully, we can pick up a few more people and turn this into a big deal. We're looking forward to learning a lot about the whole bus thing. :)

Bonnie

rfoster
10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Sorry Bonnie, didn't mean to leave anyone out, especially you with the shrimp and magarita machine..

I will do my best not to leave you out again.

Jamie: Also Featherlite/Vantare Coach will be on hand too! You can tell them & us what was the key Truck used for Closing the deal and getting the "secret handshake".

truk4u
10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Jamie,

I thought you were following the post about Mobile and couldn't make it.:confused:

Get that thing fired up and come on down.. I can't wait to hear how the lamp got broken.:p

Don't pay any attention to Jon (A-1), your bus doesn't need any tools or parts!;)

Jamie Bradford
10-16-2008, 08:37 PM
I cannot wait to see you Tom --- You may need to bring that " nice" tool kit you took off of the Prevost........ I have a " list" .........................

I plan not to lift a screwdriver until I see you.....................

Jamie:eek: