PDA

View Full Version : Code for Marathon Coburg

adamdegraff
10-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey All,
I'm headed to Coburg right now. Should be there in an hour or two. I talked to Pat Sprenger when I set up my appointment and he gave me the gate code, but I lost it. I do remember it has something to do with the current year. Do I type #2008? I know there is a 2008 in there somewhere. Anybody know? If you think of it, and don't mind, email it to adamdegraff@yahoo.com. That way it will come to my phone and I don't have to boot up the computer.

Thanks,

Adam

adamdegraff
10-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks anyway. I got in. No problem. NICE PLACE! I was shocked to find that there are full hookups all over the place. The Marathon in Fort Worth only has water and power. No sewer. Not so here at the mother ship.

A

10-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Hello Adam,

Pats office is around on the street side where you came through the gate, in the middle of the building, not on the highway side. Go about half way down past the dump station and look to your left. Pat comes in about 7:30 am maybe 7:15 west coast time.

What are you planning on having done? Let Pat know that we spoke, Pat will take good care of you, and can get things done.