PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor likes my camper!

phorner
10-04-2008, 10:21 AM
So, we're in Wilmington, SC, slowly making our way towards the Oyster Fest in Mobile and our neighbor tells me how much he likes my camper.

Really impressed with the interior and asks if he can sit behind the wheel....

As he eases himself into the drivers seat he checks out the view of the gauges and through the windshield....

He exclaims " I really like this seating position, it's nice and close to the windshield just like my favorite Winnebago Brave"

So, I say yeah, that was the deal maker and why I bought a Prevost...because it's so Winnebago-like...:D

Sheesh......

hhoppe
10-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Paul: Don't feel slept with. One of my past neighbors took pictures of my Prevoost parked on my driveway near the rear of my house and called the cops. I was given a move it or else tag from the police. My choice was to either build the ugliest fence I could think of or park it at the shop. When I confronted the worm like neighbor he denied calling the cops. His wife said they have no problem with it parked there. " In fact we have friends that have one of those camper things " " Hey we don't get no respect. " I moved shortly there after. Paul maybe someday you can trade up to a Winnie Brave.

LarryB
10-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Paul, our first motorhome was a Brave. We always felt we got to see more country in that coach than any other we have owned---it wandered all over the road.

Larry

wrongagain
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM
You think thats bad.
The license plates in massachusetts say camper right on them.
Came in handy at a tollbooth as I was being told it was a commercial vehicle.
I could be wrong, but I think once it kept me from being pulled over as I went by a weigh station.
A cop came rocketing out behind me, got right on me, then dropped right off and went away.