PDA

View Full Version : Flash - Buses Changing Hands - Turd Boys in the Dark

truk4u
10-01-2008, 02:40 PM
While the two Turd Boys were busy herding sheep and entertaining themselves with farting contests in the cozy cabin they had in Spearfish, there were bus deals flying all over the place. They're so far in the dark they might as well become coal miners!

Here's a snapshot of what they missed:

Jimmy C slam dunks the King's Liberty
My CC goes to a new owner in Chattanooga, soon to become a POG member
Brian E's Liberty will be heading for a new home in Waleska, GA
And Brian, with a pocketful of Tom's Lewbucks, is trying to cut a deal at one of our favorite Florida toy stores.

So, it would appear the Taco Twins are once again out in left field...

phorner
10-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Seems we have a handful of Poggers trying to keep the economy afloat all by themselves!

Congrats to all, buyers 'n sellers alike......:)

Loc
10-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Tom,

Congratulations on the sale and the new ride.

Loc

rfoster
10-01-2008, 03:22 PM
I visualize A1 setting in a dimmly lighted room , no noises with a extra large grin on his face , knoddding his head up and down and saying to himself- no I didn't loose a Liberty guy, I gained two maybe more. Di where is the chalk?

Congratulations to ya Truck sell one, buy one, keep it going.

same to you Brian E. have safe travels and pull off the secret handshake with them southern boys.

Coloradobus
10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
truk4u,

What a surprise, we didn't know Brian's coach was up for grabs?? Out with the details.! What is the story?
We knew green was your favorite color.
Our "Lily" Marathon Coach 0586 will remain with us, since we can't seem to part with her. After discovering we don't have to change out our "wet hubs" for the new "sealed greased hubs" we are going to do the "fat tire" upgrade to the steers instead of trading. We should be riding on pillows.:D

rickdesilva
10-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm confused:confused:

Ray Davis
10-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Wow, incredible!

So Tom, are you going to have your Liberty in time for that oyster thing? Is Brian delivering it to GA?

Brian, so what are you looking at?

Enquiring minds want to know! Congrats to all.

Ray

Jon Wehrenberg
10-01-2008, 05:19 PM
There are three kinds of people.

The first group make things happen. That's Tom and Jim C. and Brian

The second group watches stuff happen. That almost all the rest of us.

The third group wonders what happened. Thats the Dynamic Duo.

garyde
10-01-2008, 09:48 PM
This is after Brian swore up and down he was not going to buy another coach.
I'm going to have to learn more about the subtle nuances of the nature and courting habits of Prevost bus owners.

rbeecher
10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow, incredible!

So Tom, are you going to have your Liberty in time for that oyster thing? Is Brian delivering it to GA?

Brian, so what are you looking at?

Enquiring minds want to know! Congrats to all.

Ray

What I want to know is who is trying to buy our Marathon. Now that the VOGUE is with Steve at CA Coach, I get this call from Marathon San Antonio today asking if we want to sell our '02 Marathon XLII. I basically answer everything is available for a price.

Brian, I know it's still early out west so you must still be up, or are you somewhere in the southeast?

Richard Beecher

hhoppe
10-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Whew! I thought I was the only one crazy enough to go to a POG rally and wind up buying a coach and becoming a charter member in the TBC. All this was going on under my big nose at Spearville and I didn't get a whiff. This all has the ear markings of a KGB operation. The bus fairy's operate in mysterious ways. I guess I'm glad for all involved especially Jimmy C the new bus owner. Pretty sneaky you guys.

BrianE
10-02-2008, 01:17 AM
I know NOTHING!

truk4u
10-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Harry - You were my inspiration

Rick - I'm confused too

Jim & Chris - What story

Ray - I'll make the oyster fest if Brian can keep awake next week

rmboies
10-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Tommy Truck,

WOOHOO, how great for you and Nanc!! Can't wait to see what Brian and Beverly choose--so many nice ones in Florida.

The new owner of your coach doesn't happen to have the last name of Britt?? A very nice couple looked at our last Millennium that Terry and Kris now own. They were from the Chatanooga/Knoxville area of TN. They cried when Terry got first dibs:D

Exciting news as the POG World turns!

Debi and Bob--O5 for now

Ray Davis
10-02-2008, 11:18 AM
OK Tom, no excuse now. Bring that new coach out to Debi and Bob's the weekend of October 11,12. :D

rmboies
10-02-2008, 02:01 PM
OK Tom, no excuse now. Bring that new coach out to Debi and Bob's the weekend of October 11,12. :D

Go get him Ray!!!!!!!! We are anxiously waiting. I do have one question though, anyone know how to mow with a very large tractor????

Just kidding, our place can be found behind the tall grass:D

Debi

Ray Davis
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I figure we can learn how to "mow for pizza!"

Jerry Winchester
10-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't think mowing will get you there......

Loc
10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Now that is way harsh. Thanks for the boot print on the back big guy.

Brian congratulations. Good thing you got the mole problem taken care of.

Coloradobus
10-02-2008, 05:42 PM
OK truk,

Like Harry said, all this negotitatin' under our Spearfish noses. Brian didn't allude to it, I knew yours was on the block, so how, when and where did you decide to buy the Beautiful Green Liberty?? We would have jumped, maybe?

Jon Wehrenberg
10-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....Hey, if you guys would have been interested you should have asked. Brian had it for sale in Sevierville so it wasn't like Truk unearthed a previously hidden opportunity. Him and Jim C were just stalking their prey.......

If you want to blame anybody, blame Roger. He started this by knocking over that first Domino in this round of high finance.

BrianE
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Way to go Jon. Who needs a pit bull with you defending the good guys.

Loc, Thankyou but the moles never go away. Like the taco twins, they lurk and strike when you least expect it. :eek:

bluevost
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
....and I thought youall were playing Monopoly in the tent at Spearfish. You were slammin' down pink slips not deeds!!

Congrats to all the sellers and buyers,

Ken

hhoppe
10-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Does anyone but me realize we drove thousands of miles from all directions in our luxerous PREVOSTS to eat our meals in a tent while freezing our asses off and loving every minute of it. Spearfish POGGERS give yourselves a big pat on the back. Too bad the flying taco twins couldn't stay longer. We did enjoy their visit, Especially the part where Mango helped me wash my bus. Thanks Mango I take back some of the stuff i said about you.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Further proof that you either have to be insane to own one of these buses, or you own one because you are insane.

We spend megabucks buying these depreciating assets, throw away money by the bushel basket maintaining, modifying and feeding fuel to them so we can drive countless miles and bore our wives to tears while we talk about them with other guys.

Ain't it great?

truk4u
10-03-2008, 08:55 AM
My previous passion was planes, but the constant hanger sessions, expensive fuel, crazy trips for the 100.00 burger, fly-ins and outrageous parts cost pale in comparison to MPD.

I could have saved a lot of money if I didn't get hooked up with you misfits!;)

rfoster
10-03-2008, 09:56 AM
What are yall talking about insane?

I am perfectly level headed straight thinking, God Fearing, diesel smelling, diesel guzzling, tire wearing, metal polishing, carbon foot print unconscious, tax paying, oyster eating, all American Republican, against the redistribution of wealth redneck.

I just don't tailgate like some Cajuns and Oklahoma Bouncers do.

I ain't insane.

I think there should be more like me. God Bless our Troops!

bonhall41
10-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Amen! Our sentiments exactly. Can't wait to meet you at the Oysterfest.

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Been workin hard and off the puter . Came back to check in and WOW, as usual nothin goin on.:rolleyes:

Naw, just kiddin, GOOD GOIN GUYS. Keep buyin and sellin and we can pull the economy out of the slump.

AIG might mean "all is gone", but not in P O G!:D:D

ajhaig
10-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Congrats Jim!

MangoMike
10-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Too bad the flying taco twins couldn't stay longer. We did enjoy their visit, Especially the part where Mango helped me wash my bus. Thanks Mango I take back some of the stuff i said about you.

Harry glad to help. I'm sure Trukman would've pitched in but he was too busy making back room deals with the moleman.

Jon. Remember: "If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane." Jimmy Buffett.

Trukman you can keep your bus deals secret from the Taco Twins, but we both know the inside scoop on your sex change operation.

mm

hhoppe
10-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Roger you better lay off that Tennesee bath tub hooch boy it's making you plum delierous. What do you mean you ain't as sick in the head as the rest of us. You owned two of these rolling slot machines this year. Your behind on paying your TBC dues, you think we didn't notice huh. Damn I'm jealous of you all eating them oysters. Don't send me none in the mail like the TB's operate. Enjoy.