PDA

View Full Version : AquaHot Information

Jerry Winchester
01-15-2006, 05:19 PM
http://www.hydro-hot.com/index.html

From this site you can download PDF operators and technical manuals. After downloading them, I store them on a USB drive that I have for all the electronic information on the coach. That way I can just plug it into the laptop in the coach and get any info, parts lists or schematics I might need while on the road.

The only thing I don't have is Jon's phone number. If this forum works out, I should be able to store more stuff on the drive such that I have all the manuals and technical skinny on that one "stick". I am having the manuals that came with the coach converted to PDF so I don't have to carry them with me.

Jeffery Raymond
01-15-2006, 06:30 PM
We have been looking for someone who can provide some .pdf files for this site!

Please send same, if you are willing to webmaster@prevost-stuff.com and they will undoubtedly be well-received on this site!

Jon Wehrenberg
01-15-2006, 07:56 PM
First he wants iced tea with the tour and now he wants a phone number. It never quits.:D :D

Jerry Winchester
01-15-2006, 08:58 PM
And I like that kind of ice you get at the Sonic Drive-In with my tea;)

Jeff, I e-mailed you the PDF manuals and the Prevost Lubrication PDF as well.

Jerry

Jerry Winchester
04-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes it's Spring and time to work on the AquaHot (Webasto). It starts, but then doesn't want to stop, which is fine if you want to shower for a month.

Well it finally stopped and you guessed it; it won't start. I tear it apart checking for volts in the right place and I find what I first believed to be a fuseable link that runs from the #2 relay to the control box. It sorta feels burned in two, so I clip it with the cutters and the damn thing starts. What's up with that?

So after I look back thru the AquaHot troubleshooting guide and find nothing about this ailment, I call the AquaHot technical guys, who are freakin genuses on these things, and he says first, "Sounds like a control box" but when I tell him what else it did, he said, "Oh there is a diode in that line that must be burned out. Cut it out, take it to Radio Shack and get a new one."

Another $300 trip to the bus shop averted thanks to MangoMike and the Webasto seminar.

truk4u
04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Now that's some good stuff, I don't care who you are!;)

MangoMike
04-02-2007, 09:41 PM
JDUB,

Nice trouble shooting. It seems like when you call the techs their answer usually falls into two main categories; replace the nozzle ($18) or replace the control box ($395).

Now we can add the diode to the mix for future trouble shooting.

Mango

This falls into the strange perception category: But doesn't JDUB's avatar look like one of the guards from "Bridge over the River Kwai"?

Jon Wehrenberg
04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, a guard with a Tennessee Vol shirt.

Jerry Winchester
04-02-2007, 09:55 PM
You know it does look a little strange. Wonder what's up with that?