PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Attack

Loc
08-24-2008, 07:48 PM
So here we were in North Houston for a relaxing weekend at the campground. We had a fantastic dinner on Friday night courtesy of Livio and Pauline Sandrine the couple who purchased JDUB's XL. Saturday we had to leave to attend a kids birthday party in Houston. We return to the campground around 6:30 pm Saturday night. As we are walking up to the door of the coach, my 9 year old asks what is on the front of the bus. Some wise@## has taped a handmade sign on the front bus windshield. Based on the elegance of the sign, it was clear the culprit was scholar (probably went to some institution of higher learning in Oklahoma). I guess I should be happy that it wasn't a sheep. Here is what the sign said:

$1,000,000 coach
and u cain't even kleen
the bugs awff
Call 1-800-BITE-ME

The ACME bag of tricks must be getting empty.

Jerry Winchester
08-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh listen to this whine bag. We sit by his coach while every knuckle dragging mouth breather skulks by saying "Nice coach" as he sits there like King Farouk ruling over his redneck subjects.

But he does make a mean margarita. When I asked him why he wasn't partaking, he said that alcohol tends to attenuate his more dominant traits, so the result was that it transformed him from an asshole to a whole ass.

Nuff said.

truk4u
08-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Loc Nest,

It's a sad day when a follow Texaaan trashes your Locmobile!:rolleyes:

We feel your pain.:D

Jerry Winchester
08-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Krakman.............

Loc
08-25-2008, 07:55 AM
"attenuate his more dominant traits" - is Rae at the computer again? Dub is just upset because one gentlemen (with impeccable taste) stopped to say that he really liked the paint job on the bus. He added that it beat those crappy burgundy/red combos with fake marbling and bondo in the back. To which JDUB responded with some pithy phrase about an aligator with amnesia or something - I think it was the Beaglerita's talking.

tdelorme
08-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Loc, you did invite JDUB to the mini rally we're having this weekend in DALLAS didn't you??

Jerry Winchester
08-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Good try Mel Torme.

I'll be in Seattle attending the Oklahoma State / Washington State football game. But I am sure there will be some sheep involved if you are there......