PDA

View Full Version : Dateline-Marathon Fla.

Coloradobus
08-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Anyone hear from Ray and Kathy Davis? They were supposed to go look at a coach this weekend in Fla.? Inquiring minds want to know.:D

bonhall41
08-23-2008, 11:18 PM
This is not a good weekend to be in Florida!

sawdust_128
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
It might be a bit tough of a trip. Most of Florida has gotten double digit inches of rain from the tropical storm. I am headed towards Liberty in the morning and have been calling family throughout Florida. I just finished reloading my truck to include chainsaws, generator, and other disaster and repair tools. I have another house in Punta Gorda and have not been able to get a report on it. The pool cage may be in the canal again, but other than that, I don't expect much. Cousin has a big tree through the roof just south of Jacksonville. Aunt in Palm Coast has snakes in her garage and a small gator in her pool. Haven't gotten a report from Gainesville or Fort Meyers. Everyone is water logged.

I hope the Davis's are O.K.

rbeecher
08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Anyone hear from Ray and Kathy Davis? They were supposed to go look at a coach this weekend in Fla.? Inquiring minds want to know.:D

I spoke to Fred Green yesterday, he said Ray and Cathy are not due in until Thursday this week.

Richard Beecher
02 Marathon XLII
96 Vogue XL 40 for sale

rfoster
08-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Everything is fine at Liberty, the only thing biting are the salespeople. Come on down it was sunny and in the high 80s today.

dalej
08-24-2008, 07:06 AM
So Roger....that was you in Skiff's photo in the other thread! You went out and bought a Liberty, I thought pog was family! :) You could of ask our advice.

Ray Davis
08-24-2008, 02:17 PM
hi all

Kathy and I are at the Seattle airport at the moment returning from an Alaskan cruise. Internet access at seais VERY expensive, so I have been offline most all week.

We fly out to FL this Thursday and view the coach on Friday. Hopefully we will be bus owners again!!

Ray