PDA

View Full Version : Going away gift from my friends.

sawdust_128
08-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Some of my friends want to know if I will be able to take this grill along. What do you think, TOAD plus this is my choice, but how?

dalej
08-17-2008, 08:30 PM
That is simply AWSOME!

hobobimmer
08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Some of my friends want to know if I will be able to take this grill along. What do you think, TOAD plus this is my choice, but how?

I believe if your Toad is a pickup truck, you could place it in the bed, aiming the gun backwards, of course. You could pull it up into place for travel with a winch mounted at the front of your pickup truck bed, and roll it up on ramps. You would look kind of like a Humvee with machine guns, but this gun would be bigger.

eric faires
huntsville, TN

dale farley
08-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I thought my 357 was a big gun, but I see it is just a toy compared to this one.

JIM CHALOUPKA
08-17-2008, 08:57 PM
You could buy that trike, Truck is selling and mount the "gun grill" on it and ride it onto the pickup, toad. :eek::D

Really, it might fit in the bays of an H3 :cool:

Joe Cannarozzi
08-17-2008, 09:23 PM
If you stand in front of it will it shoot cooked hot dogs down your throat:confused:

sawdust_128
08-17-2008, 09:48 PM
If you stand in front of it will it shoot cooked hot dogs down your throat:confused:

Joe, that doesn't sound good. However, someone suggested that after the party, you pack all the trash in the barrel, jack up the barrel end, fill the grill with propane, lock down the cover, hit the ignitor and VOILA! The trash is now the problem for folks in the next county.

Jon Wehrenberg
08-18-2008, 07:33 AM
I will not let Di see this photo. She has been wanting one of them for the front of the bus so she could deal with the idiots that pull in too close or cut us off to get to the exit from the outside lane.

Don't tow it. Mount it on the front and instead of propane use gunpowder.