PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight Aluminum Platform - XDeck

MangoMike
08-14-2008, 07:08 PM
JDUB and I discovered this at Oshkosh this summer and promptly ordered one each.

There's a complete review and pixs over at Prevoman.com in Cool Bus Tools.

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Cool%20Toos/ToolsPg1.html

truk4u
08-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Notice Jdub sweating like a fat OSU cheerleader and Mango cool as a cucumber. You would think they would have shared their finding with the Trukman, but nooooooo.:mad: They wait until they get back home and then start bragging about their big purchase. This is just one more example of how you never really know where you stand with the Turd Boys.

Did I haul Jdub's tent from the flightline to the fence so he wouldn't have to carry it - Sure
Did I stake out the excellent parking in advance of the Turd Boys - Sure
Did I sell my Scooter at wholesale to Mango and load it into his H - Sure
Did I keep Jdub at a safe serperation from the lead plane - Sure
Did I lend them my hose so they were able to get water for their buses - Sure
Did I put up all their awnings during high wind while they were dicking around - Sure

All this effort on my part for my POG buddies and they kept the ladder a secret.

What do my fellow Poggers think of that?

lewpopp
08-14-2008, 09:47 PM
You're finnaly realizing that the Turd boys are out to bury anyone in their sight.

rfoster
08-14-2008, 10:06 PM
X Deck Is that what the dog is tied to?

MangoMike
08-14-2008, 10:14 PM

Trukman,

Not sure what you're talking about. As I recall you told Rae and JDUB you wouldn't come down to the AirMart unless there was a beer involved. And a big ass one at that.

MangoMike
08-14-2008, 10:18 PM
You're finnaly realizing that the Turd boys are out to bury anyone in their sight.

Lewman,

That's way harsh.

Especially after we sent you that double cheese and pork pizza immediately following your Grays Anatomy session.

mm

sawdust_128
08-14-2008, 11:00 PM
:DYou guys go and steal your aunt's ironing board, slap a piece of diamond plate on it, try to pawn it off as a "tool" and I'm comming here for advise. Please, take the picture down. If my wife sees it, I'll never convice her that Poggers know what they are talkin about. Yikes, next thing I know you'll be suggesting that I do repairs in my house slippers

I'm not even sure what's worse, guys bragging about their over-priced ironing board or the guys who are whining that they didn't get one too. Sheesh!!

I guess this is the reality of that warning I was given when I first signed up -- If we (POG) doesn't know the answer, we'll make one up.:rolleyes:

When can I deliver my slacks and shirts for pressing. Heavy startch on the cuffs and collars please.;)

Joe Cannarozzi
08-15-2008, 07:19 AM
I think that last picture is a fake:eek:

Loc
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Nice skirt JDUB.

lewpopp
08-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I take back what I said about the Mango Man, you have taken very good care of Kathy and and her favorite spouse.

Jerry Winchester
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Hey Trukman;