PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Fuel Prices Falling.......

Jerry Winchester
08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
faster than sheep off the Krakman's bus.

$4.08 in OKC today and I think it will be well below $4 by next week. Good news for those of us with large carbon footprints......

garyde
08-10-2008, 01:24 AM
faster than sheep off the Krakman's bus.

$4.08 in OKC today and I think it will be well below $4 by next week. Good news for those of us with large carbon footprints......

Jdub, ya know what they say about guys with large carbon footprints! Just ask Al Gore.:D

08-10-2008, 07:56 AM
I am sitting in New Brunswick Canada, do not plan on shelling over anymore $6.00 gallons, will drive back over the border on Monday on fumes, its still $1.40 per liter here. If you actually have to pay for a diesel purchase in the end, its better be at a reasonable price, can't wait.

lewpopp
08-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Let me quote here, please, "I don't care if fuel prices go to $10, or $15, or even $20 a gallon, I'm going to drive the wheels off this rig and I don't care."

It might not be an exact quote, but it got the message straight. I guess there are some PP GR SOBs amongst us. Happy days are here again, my daily fuel allowance will allow me to hit the road again and get reacquainted with the common folks.

Truk, I guess I found the reason they widened the roads up here in NY.

truk4u
08-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Truk, I guess I found the reason they widened the roads up here in NY

Why Lou, are you spending nights parked alongside the road? How dare they allow that to happen to the Mayor!

I didn't even know you left Out Do Resorts for the Empire State. Family tells be the summer has been real shitty up on the big lake, what say you?

lewpopp
08-10-2008, 09:35 PM
As a matter of fact, we are in the midst of another thunder bumper and it ain't fun.

Sure, we headed northabout the 23rd of May. Kathy is ready to go back right now.

Most ererything is okay and I have put off buying tires for another year.