PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Trukster's Sammich

jello_jeep
07-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Now I don't know who is involved, but I heard through the Acme grapevine, that Tommy Truk was having a helluva time eating his sammich whilst driving home today.... ???? Anyone have info on that ???? :confused::rolleyes::confused:

Jim Skiff
07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I heard about it......... but not sure what really happened.

It appears that a strike was called involving players from California to Maine.

As a fan of Hogan's Heros......I know noting!

:D:D

Jon Wehrenberg
07-30-2008, 05:27 PM
I tried to connect with the Trukster but like all big corporations all I got was some mechanical voice. When she asked me to press one for English I hung up.

jello_jeep
07-30-2008, 06:24 PM
A new Acme curse, Sammich Interruptus :D

truk4u
07-30-2008, 10:18 PM
A-1, I called you back and got your, "bite me" recording!

Jeep - Sleep with one eye open.

For those to you just trying to figure out what these weenies are talking about, here goes...

I'm truckin along at a high rate of speed somewhere in BF IL with Turd Boy in trail. I says on the CB, "Dude, can't talk anymore, time to put on the feed bag." So, Ms Truk brings me a nice Cajun Turkey samich and life is good. While munching on the dead bird and keeping Turd Boy in my mirror (you never want him in front of you because of the odor) my freaking phone starts ringing like opening bell at the stock market. It took 2 calls for me to wise up and figure out Turd Boy has launched another strike while drafting me and pretending to be my buddy. So, thanks to Jeep, Mango, A-1, King, Skiffer and those of you who couldn't get through on my cell, the dead bird was followed by Rolaids!

I am considering membership in the PP's...

rfoster
07-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Truk: With Pals like that you couldn't dare leave POG for PPs. I have heard the PP are older and can't see the little buttons on the phone and then if you did Rolaids might go broke for lack of sales volume.:cool:

Jon Wehrenberg
07-31-2008, 07:27 AM
The PPs have their standards Trukster. What makes you think they would accept you.

jello_jeep
07-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Yeah Tommy, the PP's might not be anywhere as forgiving on the "sheep" issue. I think they have some PETA members over there ;) They would for sure make you get some shorter boots to give em a fightin chance :D

garyde
07-31-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't know why everyone picks on Tom. He's the normal one.

Jerry Winchester
07-31-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm still laughing.

Just remember, when you are traveling with all these POG guys who are over 60, they just make up the facts as they go along.

He omitted the part where he ended up in front because he was in the wrong lane when we came up on an Oh $hit wreck and I slowed up and let him slide the Krakmobile over in front of the Deuce. Then I had to talk him thru the next few turns as he had been asleep at the stick and didn't know where the exit was for I-39.

But as long as he was in front, the drafting was working fine since somewhere south of Rockford, IL, I hear the CB cry, "Dude, the friggin bugs are killing me up here." I figure for every 10 he kills, I only end up with one.

But after about 30 minutes of radio silence, he fires up the CB, "Dude, you got one commin..."

I have no idea what he is talking about but I have to give him credit, we did get about 30 miles further than we did when we were headed to Kerrville before he made the, "Dude, the Trukster has to pee" call...... Talk about a peanut sized bladder.

jello_jeep
08-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Look Trukman, I am on the board at the Acme Corp. You sleep with both eyes open :eek: LOL :p

Jeep - Sleep with one eye open.