PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Liberty under $300,000

merle&louise
07-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Check out 01 Liberty XLII on eBay with a Buy It Now Price of $299,500!

It looks very clean with 122K miles and good colors.

Boy, is this a buyer's market or what?:eek:

tdelorme
07-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Tuga that coach is over in Princeston, TX., just north of Dallas at Mr. Oliver's RV. Paul Davis is a long time dealer of upper end used coaches and is great to deal with. He sells a lot of units because he prices them right.

http://www.mrolivers.com/Web_03_RV_Coaches.html

Jon Wehrenberg
07-27-2008, 06:15 PM
I think that coach may represent the current market. It would be very tough to meet that value for the dollar if everything checks out on that coach.

At that price however I would do a lot of research into its history and maintenance records, I would certainly have DD and Allison run the codes, and I would ask Prevost and Liberty for the history of the coach.

At that price a person could afford to have to pay for all new tires, batteries and anything else such as changes of all fluids and filters.

Ray Davis
07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
This coach has been on Ebay more than one. It's nice that Paul puts up LOTS of pictures of the coach.

However, my memory of this coach was that were lots of areas that were just filthy, and showed poorly. This led me to believe (perhaps incorrectly), that it's probably not as well maintained as I would have liked.

On the positive side, I guess you see the coach for what it is!

Ray

merle&louise
07-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I took Jon's advice and contacted Prevost and Liberty about the maintenance history on this bus. Liberty said that it was sold to couple in the Northwest and never returned to Florida for any service! So who serviced it during the 122,000 miles of its life?

Prevost responded with the name of the owners and the maintenance history of the bus: one visit - R&R alternator, performed WB03-03, WB 02-01, and safety recall 00-38.

So I guess the next step is to talk to Paul Davis and/or the owners!

Jon Wehrenberg
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Tuga,

I have a philosophy regarding these buses. Assuming the engine oil was changed at least every 20,000 miles and the engine wasn't overheated (dumping the codes will reveal that), and the transmission gets a clean bill of health (the Allison 6 speed diagnostics will actually show such detail as clutch wear) nothing else is expensive enough to make a reasonable price such as this a bad deal.

There are things that will chase me away however such as a coach that has been involved in an accident and did not get Prevost repairs. I would trust their repairs would equal factory quality. I would be concerned on this vintage coach about delamination and would need to have a heart to heart talk with Prevost.

But for the most part tires, batteries and maybe brake chambers plus full fluid and fliter changes are about all I can see on the must do list.

If the coach is a pig pen it is likely all hard surfaces can be cleaned to new condition. Soft materials such as upholstery might need to be replaced, but the Liberty systems are quite trouble free and that particular model is a 12 volt coach so there is zero mystery regarding the electrical systems. They are rock solid and reliable.

You've been around enough of our coaches, you've seen the posts. You will not have any trouble recognizing the coach you want and if you follow on this one I have a feeling you will know as soon as you climb the steps.

Darrell McCarley
07-28-2008, 07:09 PM
I looked at this 2001 Liberty today. It looks like brand new inside and out. Did not see any delam anywhere. The bedroom is extra large and has a private toilet. An excellent buy for someone. Darrell

merle&louise
07-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Jon,

I seems that Prevost would have mentioned any delamination repairs in their maintenance history: all they listed was an alternator and some warranty bulletin repairs. No? Would entering the VIN in Carfax yield any information on whether it was wrecked? Would a PDI from Prevost in Dallas show any collision damage?

Darrell,

Thank you for your visit to see the coach today. It looks as though the pictures tell the story cosmetically. It is nice to have had someone physically inspect it. What conversion do you have presently?

I re-read Jon's pre purchase list today, and it has some great advice mixed in with the humor. I am going to use it to make a punch list if (when) I go to see this bus.

Thanks guys.

Darrell McCarley
07-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Tuga and Karen.............I am on my 2nd Prevost. First was a Liberty and my present coach is a Executive Conversion. I bought both from MrOlivers RV. I was at MrOlivers today for A/C service work. The only thing that keeps me from ownership of the 2001 Liberty is $299,500.00. Several POG have purchased from MrOlivers RV with good results. His sale prices on Prevost are much less than everyone else.

merle&louise
07-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks Darrell for the info. I have noticed that his prices are lower and the coaches all seem to be clean. I will try tommorrow to get more info on the maintenance records from the owner/owners. I am curious about window exploding problems and delamination. I will make the necessary phone calls in the morning.

Louise and I both like the colors and the layout, but most of all we like the price. There is only one little problem standing in the way: the sale of my Newell. I have had several calls in the last few days and all seem very interested, but like so many on this forum have eluded to, the financing can stop the deal. I really can't afford to be in the TBC.

We'll see!:D

Kevin Erion
07-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Tuga, If you give me a call, I can tell you all about side panel replacement. 714-342-8588

rfoster
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Tuga: I happened to be talking to Dave Walls with Liberty today about the upcoming Bristol race and I made the comment about the coach on Ebay. I understood from him that it is a nice bus and that Paul Davis sells them cheap. There were no known issues with it - Some Harley dealer in Indiana owned it, parked it in Indiana in the winter and lived in it in Colorado during the summer. Neutral Colors.

I asked if the price went down on his Libertys and the answer is no. But then being the salesman he is he ask: what do I have to do to get you to buy or trade?.

He says you should buy it. Karen would love it.

garyde
07-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Hi Tuga. If you can get the maintenace logs , and confirm some of your concerns with Prevost, it looks like a very good price.
It looks like the tires are 2005 and the Coach has had a PDI. I would check the maintenance schedule on the Radiator & coolant, the OTR system, & the Cruiseairs.
Also, check the dates on the batteries and their type.

merle&louise
07-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Roger, Karen does like it and so do I. We are going to start looking with this bus; who knows where it will lead us. We are taking our time and not moving too quickly. Prevost gave me the original owners name and I found his phone number in whitepages.com. I called, but there was no answer - I'll try again in the morning.

I spoke to Kevin tonight, and he addressed some of the delamination issues. That is certainly a consideration in making a decision: it can take 2 months to change the panels!:confused: He also gave me some advice on XL vs XL II pros and cons.

What year is a VIN P2CW33491Y1027252?

Jon Wehrenberg
07-29-2008, 06:33 AM
"Y" is an '00.

I would like to see an open discussion of the XL and XLII shells here. Potential owners are undoubtedly confused about the differences beyond the rivets and folks that have had both models should offer their opinions on the differences.

tdelorme
07-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Tuga, Paul Davis can sell the Newell faster than anyone out there, and might just take it in trade.
Ray, I don't think this coach has ever been on eBay. I have a saved search on eBay for "Prevost" and have had for over a year. This one has never shown up.

truk4u
07-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Hmm, there's usually a reason why someone has wholesaled a bus, especially a Liberty. Do your homework Tuga!;)

Alek&Lucia
07-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Did anybody noticed the funny spelling of "Kartier Edition" ?
All "Cartier Edition" Liberty's I seen are spelled with "C" not "K".

dalej
07-29-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree with Tom.

Tuga, don't let Karen talk you into something if your not ready.

Ray Davis
07-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Ray, I don't think this coach has ever been on eBay. I have a saved search on eBay for "Prevost" and have had for over a year. This one has never shown up.

I still believe I'm correct. I've seen the pictures from this coach more than once, and I don't have Paul Davis's site as one I normally check. However, I do have a saved search on Ebay, and I check it daily.

IN particular, I remember (which prompted my comments about things being dirty), the picture of the outside BBQ. But mostly I remember the displays of the monitor which displayed GPS and other controls. I remember it being so filthy that you could hardly see through the smudges and stuff. (Sorry, I am kind of a freak on clean monitors, and am not fond of touch screens). The dash area as I remember seemed really dirty as well, and the bays.

Certainly that may be just normal use, and just needs some cleaning. And it sounds like from those who have seen the coach recently, perhaps that has been done.

The only place I would have run across a Paul Davis spread like this is on Ebay.

Ray

merle&louise
07-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Alex,

You're right, I noticed the same thing. Maybe the Kartier designer was from Kalifornia:D

Truk, Mel, & Dale, the low price is indicative of the current market. Like when Featherlite had a fire sale on those new buses for $975K a few months back. When product doesn't move, lower the price > Cardinal rule of selling.
When we were in Kerrville, Paul Davis had 98 Liberty that was purple and gold (LSU colors) asking $275K. A month later it was on eBay with a buy it now price of $250K - it didn't sell. So like Mel said, Paul Davis has a reputation for selling at low prices.

This bus was on eBay Jul 20th, with an ending bid of $200,101.99. There were 2 bids. I have it saved in my Watch items on eBay.

Ray,

Paul Davis probably had it detailed and then took more photos. I have enough faith in Liberty and its systems and quality to want to dig a little deeper. I will keep my eyes open and have a PDI done (again) and have DD & Allison run the codes if I get more serious.

Thanks guys.

Ray Davis
07-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Tuga,

Good luck on this one. Thanks for the confirmation that i HAD seen it! :D

As someone who is looking hard for the last couple of months, I've found prices all over the place. I've seen standard 2000 XL asking $459k, to the extreme of this Liberty.

Overall, I'd say advertising wise, most places are still not lowering their prices heavily. Although I will say the deals that I've seen have generally been on Vantare, Royale etc.

I'm still waiting for a great deal on a coach that fits my needs, but no-one seems to really be giving anything away at this point. Especially for Marathon's (and generally Liberty's as well). This one seems to be correctly priced for the times.

Ray

Jon Wehrenberg
07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
There is no correct price other than what someone will pay for a coach.

There are some coaches that are very valuable to a purchaser and therefore they will pay a premium. At this price, if this coach has no skeletons in its closets it represents a very good buy, but I am sure that if Tuga drags his heels it will not last long because of the price. There are much older coaches of lesser quality and with a less clean and modern appearance that have asking prices in this range.

merle&louise
07-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Ray,

I agree, prices have not been slashed yet. I watch the Newell site closely and the ones that are selling (about 6 in the last 6 weeks) are the ones that are creampuffs or the ones that are on sale.

Like Roger said, Dave Walls & all other salesmen want offers: Let's Make A Deal:D is the name of the game.

flyu2there
07-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Paul Davis is a friendly old boy and frankly has cleaned up his act over the last few years, used to be the busses were parked next to his tractors out in Booney Ville, Tx. Truth is that he tends to deal in troubled vehicles, either repos, ugly or beat up, jaded past's or all of the aforementioned.

Case in point, I went out there one day from DFW and he showed me the "Pink Panther" which was the ugliest Prevost that I have ever seen. Purple and Pink and Blue with a shadowed Pink Panther painted on the rear cap...ala Peter Sellers. Nobody, but nobody could sell it and Senor Davis picked it up right and managed to find someone to see the "hidden beauty". Number two, I got a call from Marathon Florida about a relatively new Marathon that was priced very right, looked good! Marathon didn't own it, just tried to sell it as the owner had committted awful crime inside, I recall he made his wife into two wives with he help of a meat cleaver or something like that. It had been cleaned up and the like but Marathon was disclosing its history...ended up at Mr. Olivers for a bunch more than Marathon team wanted, just to make it disappear....so did its history.

So yes, he does sell thing cheaper than most however, buyer be ware.

John

truk4u
07-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Tuga,

Hope you don't think we're trying to throw bad Karma your way, but John makes a good point. I on the other hand have bought from Mr. Oliver, been there, picked up my bus and understand how he works. My Marathon was traded at Bleakley in Douglasville, GA on a new Bluebird (unbelievable). I missed it by 2 days and they wholesaled it to Paul Davis because they didn't want to carry the inventory. I found a way to contact the original owner and both the 2nd and 3rd owners and spoke to them at length. I learned the entire history of the bus from the previous owners, so I felt comfortable with purchasing from Mr. Oliver since he only had it about 4 days. The price was right and it turned out to be a good deal overall.

Had I not been able to talk the the previous owners, I would not have made the purchase. I had no issues with Mr. Oliver, but he is clearly a wholesaler who gets his inventory from dealers, cleans them up and puts them on the market. If you have not been to his place, it's low overhead and no frills.

Your POG friends are just looking out for your best interest.;)

garyde
07-30-2008, 12:32 AM
I wonder who's driving that Marathon now John. I wonder if it belongs to a POG member. Tuga, don't forget Liberty takes care of all wayward children and treats them like their own. If you choose to buy this one, Liberty will be there for you.

tdelorme
07-30-2008, 07:48 AM
I had just about the same experence as Tom at Mr. Olivers. Liberty had taken the coach in on trade and it was to old for their inventory. Paul Davis is on their list of dealers who will buy units like this, and he did. I called Liberty in Stewart and talked to their service dept. They knew the unit and had serviced it for years and knew of no problems with the coach. Paul claimed that he only made 5 grand off the sale but I'd bet it was closer to 10. We still got a coach that we liked, could pay cash for and knew the price was right. I did have the codes read and the valves run before we bought it. Codes showed the mileage to match the odometer, that the computer had never been read and that the lifetime average fuel mileage was a wopping 5.5 MPG.

merle&louise
07-30-2008, 08:57 AM
John, Truk, Gary, & Ted,

Getting information like this is what POG is all about. I want to hear the good and the bad; how else can I make an intelligent decision? I have to weigh both sides; don't worry about karma - I don't!:) It is good to hear that two of you guys have purchased from Mr. Oliver with good results.

I am going to continue my quest to talk to the original owner(found phone number, but he doesn't answer). I believe that I will get some good info from him. I found out from Paul Davis yesterday that the coach was serviced in Chicago, which explains why Stuart didn't have any maintenance records. So I will be calling Chicago today. Paul told me that the coach is clean and well maintained inside and out. No blood or dismembered body parts >>>> JUST KIDDING:D

I spoke to Ray yesterday about delamination issues and window problems, and I feel much better about those issues now. Have any other POG members had any delamination problems aside from Kevin? I would like to hear from Prevost on this subject also.

Thanks POG dudes!

Jon Wehrenberg
07-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Tuga,

You are between a rock and a hard place. Lets assume the Liberty has a clean bill of health which I suspect you will find.

You want to do a comparison, but what will you be comparing? Are you comparing it to your Newell or to an XL? Your Newell has two slides and two toilets. I don't know if the Newell has OTR, but I do know the Lib has OTR and four Cruise Airs. So you give up floor space and a toilet. You probably gain heating and AC systems that are tough to match much less beat.

I have never driven a Newell, but I do know the Prevost ride and handling is excellent. The generator will be very quiet. Weight and balance will be good. I cannot detect a big difference between my XL and an XLII as far as driving or performance if any. But between my XL and its Liberty XLII counterpart there are some advantages and some disadvantages but those differences are based on my preferences. Yours may vary.

Bottom line however is if you and Karen have that moment when you walk up the steps and know it is a coach for you. None of coach buying makes sense. Go with your gut.

dalej
07-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Tuga,

Do you have MPD?

I really thought after you test drove some Prevost a while back, you loved your Newell. I know that since the prices have adjusted to fit the economy, it's fun to look, you never know what will come up. I find myself looking with excitement and I don't even plan on getting another one.

The very best to you and Karen.

Danss
07-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Tuga, After our conversations I can hardly believe what I am reading from your post!
I believe you must have gotten hold of a jug of shine!

All that being said, I say go for it cause there ain't nothing like Stainless! Dan

merle&louise
07-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Jon,

As you know, I have driven DANSS and Loc's Prevosts. So I have driven an XL and an XL II. Both have a great ride; I would give the XL II the better ride but not by much. I can not complain about the ride of my Newell; it is quiet, responsive, and it stays on track and does not wander.

Comparing the two coaches XL II to my Newell each has advantages/disadvantages. The XL II is gorgeous (Yes, Dale I have MPD). I like the big windows, the ride, and the turning radius. I don't like the delamination and window problems, but from what I understand Prevost has paid for each and every window & delamination problem. So if I am protected by Prevost's pocketbook all I will be out of is time. So what this boils down to basically is appearance; the XL II wins IMO.

The 2 slides, 2 bathrooms, redundent fresh water & auxillary air pump systems, and low cost of operation (hour rate on labor is $25 less than Prevost)give the Newell a big advantage. Newell glues the skins on and rivets each end of the panel so there are no delamination issues. I have changed a window and they are cheap compared to the cost of one of the Prevost XL IIs. The way we use our coach (traveling and tailgating) the Newell has a clear advantage.

So the question is: do we buy what is attractive or what is practical? I have had Newells for the last 16 years and I loved each one, but I would just like to TRY something different. You are right; we are between a rock and a hard place, but it sure is fun looking.:D

P.S. Jon you can drive my Newell anytime.

merle&louise
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Tuga, After our conversations I can hardly believe what I am reading from your post!
I believe you must have gotten hold of a jug of shine!

All that being said, I say go for it cause there ain't nothing like Stainless! Dan

Dan,

MPD can do strange things to a fellow. BTW, Louise thinks I am completely crazy! She loves the Newell and doesn't want to see it go, but she is willing to allow me to see this thing thru.

Orren Zook
07-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Tuga,

I know a guy in Cinci that does hearse conversions (maybe Denny can give you a reference) anyway he could skin the bottom of your Newell with stainless... I'll try to find his phone number

Ray Davis
07-30-2008, 06:08 PM
So the question is: do we buy what is attractive or what is practical? I have had Newells for the last 16 years and I loved each one, but I would just like to TRY something different. You are right; we are between a rock and a hard place, but it sure is fun looking.

I think Jon has said it many times before. When you step into the right coach, you will have that AHA moment, and all the other stuff will go out the window. You won't care if it's practical or attractive. You'll just know that "I gotta have THAT coach! :eek:

Then the fun comes in figuring out how to pay for that AHA moment!
Ray

merle&louise
07-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Tuga,

I know a guy in Cinci that does hearse conversions (maybe Denny can give you a reference) anyway he could skin the bottom of your Newell with stainless... I'll try to find his phone number

Orren,

That may be the answer: the best of both worlds!

mcirco
07-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Sorry I don't get on this site as often as I should but since I'm still involved in a car dealership I ran the carfax on the Vin mentioned. It is a 2000 Prevost Chassis. It shows the bus had been serviced on 9/25/2000, 3/16/2001, 9/5/2001, 1/9/2002, and 9/5/2003. It showed a Montana registration that was renewed regularly. No damage or accidents were noted. Clean Report.

Miles and Laura Circo
2004 Country Coach 45' XLII D/S

merle&louise
07-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks Miles, it is shaping up on my end that it is indeed in good condition. I spoke to someone this morning who concurred with the CARFAX report of no accidents or damage.

The auction on eBAy ended to day with no bids.

As an aside, if anyone is interested in this bus by all means pursue it. I will have to sell my Newell first and that may take some time in this market. No hard feelings if someone snatches it away - there will be others:)

dalej
07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Miles, good work! Can you do a background check on my wife, she used to be a Skalka before I married her 33 years ago. Let me know what you find out! :)

dale farley
07-31-2008, 01:00 AM
It appears the 01 Liberty at Mr. Olivers is "Sold". Tuga probably plans to surprise everyone when he drives it to the next POG.

dalej
07-31-2008, 07:37 AM
If he doesn't post for some time, we will all know what he is up to. Writing the big one, it's not easy. He needs our support more then ever.

tdelorme
07-31-2008, 05:22 PM
It appears the 01 Liberty at Mr. Olivers is "Sold". Tuga probably plans to surprise everyone when he drives it to the next POG.

I don't think it was Tuga who pulled the trigger. Word on the street is "some trucking outfit over in Georgia." We may have a new member of the TBC.:)

dalej
07-31-2008, 05:27 PM
What! the trukster pulled the rug right out from under ol Tuga's feet! Wow! he was serious about being a PP member.

I'm betting that he is selling his CC to Tuga.....come on guys, fess up, there are to many of us that want to know.

Ray Davis
07-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Ain't there some kind of POG code of conduct that covers this?! I personally wouldn't go after a coach that I know another POG member is negotiating on?

Maybe the "Georgia Trucking Co." is purchasing it FOR Tuga? Yeah, that's the ticket! :rolleyes:

Ray

dalej
07-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Ray, I think your right....Tom is just that kind of guy.

merle&louise
07-31-2008, 10:03 PM
Guys, believe me: I did not pull the trigger. I have to sell my Newell first; I don't want to be in the TBC. I have posted this info earlier on this thread.

If Tom bought it I am happy for him.:D No hard feelings!

I spoke to Tony Dietz with Liberty in Chicago today and he confirmed that the coach was well maintained and has never be in a wreck or damaged in any way.

garyde
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
If your in the market for a Prevost, and your ready to buy when the right one comes along, you definately have to move quickly. It's a buyers market, and there is more Prevosts for sale but a good deal is a good deal. Tuga, I feel for ya, but get that Newell sold!

truk4u
08-03-2008, 09:18 PM
I missed this while keeping one eye on Mango and the other on Jdub, but I am NOT in the TBC league and you never try to hose another Pogger!:mad:
Unless of course it's Jeep!:p

Joe Cannarozzi
08-03-2008, 10:36 PM
www.staleycoach.com has a 2007XL with 2 slides. It is advertized as a star coach but with a bath and 1/2 and 3 bunks great for a family. 660,000.

It is listed with the entertainers.

Alek&Lucia
08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
We are in Prevost-Nashville now, and guess who arrived today ?
New owner of the 2001 Liberty for $299k from Mr. Olivers.
Main AC is not working, looks like the compressor is shot, rest looks o'k.
BTW: the owner is not Tom or Tuga, but a Prevost Prouds member from Georgia.

merle&louise
08-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Alex,

Thanks for the info, was that the OTR AC that was not working or a cruise/roof AC?

Do you know if the owner purchased it on eBay or from Paul Davis?

Alek&Lucia
08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Tuga,

He is still here, next bay over from us. The OTR AC is not working plus few other items.
He got it from Paul Davis which will not lover his price below $299k

Alek

Ray Davis
08-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Real pretty coach. Too bad he's having problems.

Alek&Lucia
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Well, anybody can catch the flu :D

Alek&Lucia
08-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Look at this H3-45 Liberty when it found out about the estimate.
The photo shows how the " JAW HIT THE PAVEMENT "

Alek

Alek&Lucia
08-07-2008, 08:03 PM
This is a photo of our baby gettiing it's " BELLY RUBBED "

Alek

Ray Davis
08-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Wow, she is a beauty. And she looks like she likes her belly rubbed! :eek:

lewpopp
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I thought that "PROUDS" only purchased new coaches. This guy is slipping.

merle&louise
08-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the info Alex. Your baby sure is beautiful:D
Does Prevost allow visitors/customers to walk around and talk to the technicians?
Do they allow you to live in your coach while it is being worked on?

Lew,

Good to hear from you. How are things in Elmira? Look forward to seeing you and Kathy this winter, we are going to try to make it to PSL after football season.

Ray Davis
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Does Prevost allow visitors/customers to walk around and talk to the technicians?

Tuga,

I'm not sure about all Prevost, but certainly Mira Loma allows the customer to walk through the service center, and interact with the techs. It's really nice benefit.

Ray

Alek&Lucia
08-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Tuga,

During this and every one of our service trips to Prevost we always stayed in our bus. This time we had some windows replaced, and we stayed in our coach 48 hr., strait with out driving out of the building. We were connected to full power with AC running. I always walk around with the mechanic which is always the one I request to work on my coaches.

Below is a photo of water/sewer compartment from 2008 Liberty that was parked next to us. Do we have to take a shower, and wear white gloves before we drain the tanks :confused:

Alek (Still in Nashwille, but outside of the shop already)

merle&louise
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Ray & Alex,

Thanks for the response; it's just a great way to learn more from other customers and the techs themselves. Good policy.