PDA

View Full Version : Fellow POG member sighting

Kevin Erion
07-14-2008, 11:16 PM
The Erion family are hanging out at ODR in Newport, Oregon and last Friday a very familiar couple where walking there best friend Danni around the RV park, BrianE and Beverly. As it turns out, Beverly and Danni came to compete in a agility competition.
The girls and I watched both Saturday and Sunday and Danni kicked some doggy butt! I lost count of all the 1st place ribbons but lots! A big thanks from the Erions for letting us hang out and watch, much fun was had by all.
Just another example of how you meet the best folks in a Prevost WITH a POG sticker on the back!
Thanks Brian, Beverly and most of all Danni.

BrianE
07-15-2008, 12:53 AM
Kevin, Amy, Riley, Lauren, Jamie,

The pleasure was all ours. You beat me to the punch Kevin. I actually wanted to post the pics you guys took of the kids and Danny. Hope you will do so. We had a great time at the Newport Agility Trials and I am so proud of Beverly and Danny I could bust. They won 6 blue ribbons and 2 second places. The fact that you and your beautiful girls were there just added icing to the cake. POG truly is a place where kindred spirits can gather. Aviation, Dogs, Motor Scooters or just the enjoyment of our good fortunes. What a great bunch.

rickdesilva
07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Kevin,
Was Miles and Barney at the agility competition?

truk4u
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Rick,

Miles and Barney couldn't make that event, they were busy in Amana, IA having a wrestling contest!

rickdesilva
07-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Looks like Barney won...........Again